10 new & improved beauty products
- Next1 of 11Imaxtree
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of Goody
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Got2B
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Venus Gillette
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of Too Faces
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of LCN
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of NailRock
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of La Roche-Posay
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Dove
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Urban Decay
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Physicians Formula
- 10 new & improved beauty products9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Are You Ready?1 of 11
By Ning Chao
Now that spring is in full swing, it's time to give your beauty routine a major upgrade. Swap last year's razor, sunscreen, mascara and more for new and improved products that will make getting gorgeous easier, faster and more fun.
Beat the Heat2 of 11
Cut down on blow-drying time with the Goody Quik Style Paddle Brush, which removes 20 percent of water with its soft, sponge-like microfiber bristles.
SHOP NOW: Goody Quik Style Paddle Brush, $12
Thirst Aid3 of 11
Too much dry shampoo can leave hair unhealthily matte and parched. A light spritz of Got2B Rockin' It Dry Conditioner moisturizes thirsty strands without water.
SHOP NOW: Got2B Rockin' It Dry Conditioner, $7
A Close Shave4 of 11
The Gillette Venus & Olay Razor is the Mercedes of blades, with Olay-infused moisture bars that eliminate the need for shaving cream. These soothing strips moisturize skin and protect against nicks, razor burn and dryness.
SHOP NOW: Gillette Venus & Olay Razor, $12
Faking It5 of 11
For a lash extension effect without spending time and money on the real (faux) thing, Too Faced Better Than False Lashes two-step mascara coats hairs with tiny nylon fibers to build dramatic length and volume.
SHOP NOW: Too Faced Better Than False Lashes, $35
Seal the Deal6 of 11
For last-minute mani-pedis, LCN Polish Seal topcoat takes three minutes to set. Just hold your nails under a 60-watt bulb, and you'll have a shiny, long-wearing finish that comes off easily—even with non-acetone remover.
SHOP NOW: LCN Polish Seal, $22
Quick Draw7 of 11
Instantly glam up your look with Eye Rock Designer Liner—even if you don't have a steady hand. Each self-adhesive liner strip lasts up to 16 hours for instant, smudge-free definition.
SHOP NOW: Eye Rock Designer Liner, $13
Sunshine State8 of 11
Finally, responsible sun protection doesn't have to mean a ghostly complexion. Fashionista favorite Anthelios sunscreen now comes in a tinted mineral version that's chemical-free and sheer enough to match most skin tones.
SHOP NOW: La Roche-Posay Anthelios SPF 50 Tinted Cream, $33
Tank Girl9 of 11
Underarm irritation from shaving and waxing can lead to redness and dark spots. Dove ClearTone Antiperspirant/Deodorant evens underarm skin tone in just two weeks—just in time for sleeveless season.
Eye Spy10 of 11
Best-selling Urban Decay Eyeshadow just got better, with an even softer texture that's longer-wearing, crease-free and easier to blend. Pop your shadow out of its individual case and into Urban Decay's new Build Your Own Palette to create your custom version of their cult-favorite Naked Palette.
SHOP NOW: Urban Decay Eyeshadow, $18
Rosy Outlook11 of 11
Take the guesswork out of buying (and applying) blush. Physician's Formula pH Matchmaker Powdered Blush's pH-sensing pigments adjust to your perfect shade in 60 seconds, based on the acidity of your skin.
SHOP NOW: pH Matchmaker Powered Blush, $13
- 10 beauty tips for getting photo-ready
- 10 Mistakes Parents Make During the Holidays
- Smile! Racially diverse emojis are coming
- Statement Jewelry for Everyone on Your List
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- How to Be More Outrospective
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession