10 Under $10: Linda Rodin
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of Claus Porto
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Motif
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of C.O. Bigelow
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of Clairol Professional
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Poppy No. 7
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Lucky Girl Hair Ties
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Ricola
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Saipua
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Thinkstock
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Speert
Intro_v01a1 of 11
Add Salt2 of 11
"These mineral bath salts make such a cute gift and the packaging is simply beautiful."
SHOP NOW: Claus Porto Mineral Bath Salts, $9
Clean Scene3 of 11
"I prefer wipes to liquid hand sanitizer any day, as they're quicker, easier and safer."
SHOP NOW: Motif Living Wipes, $2 each
Dry Spell4 of 11
"I've been using this amazing powder since I was nineteen and living in Italy," Rodin tells us. Lightly scented with floral oils, the powder can be used as a deodorant to control body moisture and to freshen towels and linens.
SHOP NOW: Borotalco Powder, $10
White Hot5 of 11
"This is the most effective shampoo I have ever used," says Rodin. "It keeps my hair white & sparkly."
SHOP NOW: Clairol Shimmer Lights, $8
Packaged Goods6 of 11
"I recently bought this lipstick for its lovely packaging!"
SHOP NOW: Poppy King No. 7 Lipstick, $10
It's A Tie7 of 11
"I go to a fabric store, buy five yards of tie dyed elastic and make a hundred of these hair ties," says Rodin, of these snag-free ponytail solutions that you can DIY or find online.
SHOP NOW: Lucky Girl Hair Ties, $5 for set of 5
Name Dropping8 of 11
"I've been buying these drops for twenty-five years because they soothe my throat and always make me feel like I have clean, fresh breath."
SHOP NOW: Ricola Natural Herb Cough Drops, $3
Soap Star9 of 11
"I love these sweet, natural little soaps. They're the perfect thing to bring someone who is hosting you for the holidays."
SHOP NOW: Saipua soaps, $10 each
Smooth Move10 of 11
"It just feels like a wonderful, natural way to exfoliate," says Rodin, of this natural and organic loofah.
SHOP NOW: Certified Organic Loofah Body Sponge, $5
No Tangles11 of 11
Linda loves this hand-made tortoise comb for its classic look and because its gentle on strands.
SHOP NOW: Speert Handmade Tortoise Comb, $10
NEXT ON GLO: Celeb Minute Makeover Before & Afters
- The 20 top celeb-inspired wedding hairdos
- TV Shows That Were Ahead of Their Time
- Bespoke clutches develop a cult-like following
- Fashion Tricks Everyone Should Master
- 12 Ways to Upgrade a Dorm Room
- How to End a Friendship With Class
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession