10 Under $10
- Next1 of 10Glo
- Previous Next2 of 10Courtesy of L'Oreal
- Previous Next3 of 10Courtesy of L'Occitane
- Previous Next4 of 10Courtesy of OPI
- Previous Next5 of 10Courtesy of Mrs. Meyers
- Previous Next6 of 10Courtesy of Avalon Organics
- Previous Next7 of 10Courtesy of Yes to Carrots
- Previous Next8 of 10Courtesy of Goody
- Previous Next9 of 10Courtesy of Nature's Gate
- Previous Next10 of 10Thinkstock
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Intro_10Under$101 of 10
Cream of the Crop2 of 10
Get smooth hair without sacrificing volume. An says this styling product is especially great for anyone who has thick or textured locks.
SHOP NOW: L'Orèal Paris EverSleek Humidity Defying Leave-In Crème, $9
Coming in Handy3 of 10
An keeps one of these mini moisturizing creams at home, at work and in her handbag. "The packaging is so chic," she raves.
SHOP NOW: L'Occitane Mini Hand Cream, $10
Dynamic Duo4 of 10
This deep chocolate is the perfect winter color, while the vibrant turquoise is adds a bold burst of color, says An.
SHOP NOW: OPI Nail Lacquer in Texas Collection in Suzi Loves Cowboys and Austin-Tatious Turquoise, $ 7
Wash Gingerly5 of 10
An is a big fan of Mrs. Meyers' gentle and chemical-free products. Her fave? Gingerbread Hand Soap.
SHOP NOW: Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Hand Soap, $10
The Balms6 of 10
"I'm obsessed with this organic and petroleum-free lip balm," says An. It's super soothing and not too shiny.
SHOP NOW: Avalon Organics Nourishing Cherry Aloe Organic Lip Balm, $3
Just Peachy7 of 10
An says this subtle peach tint imparts just the right amount of stain. "Plus it's organic, so you can feel good about using it!"
SHOP NOW: Yes To Carrots C Me Blush Coral Sunshine Lip Tint, $10
Do the Twist8 of 10
"This simple hair accessory is great for thick hair—just twist it in to create a number of looks, including a chic up-do in minutes," says An.
SHOP NOW: Goody Simple Style Bun Spiral, $7
Call to Arms9 of 10
A subtly scented deodorant is essential for busy salon days. "This all-natural one is great for both girls and guys and it's organic so you need not worry about bad stuff seeping into your skin," says An.
Yolk's on You10 of 10
"This is one of my favorite DIY recipes," says An. "If you're short on cash, offer friends and family a mini at-home spa treatment: mix one tablespoon cornmeal with one egg white and one teaspoon of warm water and gently massage onto skin and then rinse off. It's simple and it works!"
- 10 ways to wear fashion's most addictive trend
- Yoga Poses for Every Sign
- Throw a 1920s themed party this holiday season
- The Ultimate Modern-Day Dining Guide
- How to have a work "husband"
- Totally Inappropriate Vintage Holiday Cards
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession