12 Best Beauty Products of the Past 19 Years
- Next1 of 13Courtesy of QVC
- Previous Next2 of 13Courtesy of QVC
- Previous Next3 of 13Courtesy of QVC
- Previous Next4 of 13Courtesy of QVC
- Previous Next5 of 13Courtesy of QVC
- Previous Next6 of 13Courtesy of QVC
- Previous Next7 of 13Courtesy of QVC
- Previous Next8 of 13Courtesy of QVC
- Previous Next9 of 13Courtesy of QVC
- Previous Next10 of 13Courtesy of QVC
- Previous Next11 of 13Courtesy of QVC
- Previous Next12 of 13Courtesy of QVC
- Previous Next13 of 13Courtesy of QVC
- 12 Best Beauty Products of the Past 19 Years9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Star Quality1 of 13
By Tiffany Tse
Since 1995, QVC beauty host Lisa Robertson has been sampling the latest hair, skin and makeup formulas before introducing them to the rest of us. Here, she reveals her favorite discoveries from the past 19 years. From her go-to anti-aging serum to her must-have mascara, find out which products truly stand out.
Clean Slate2 of 13
To take off makeup at the end of the day, Robertson swears by Tatcha's cleansing products. The two-step system consists of an oil that emulsifies into milk once you mix it with warm water, followed by a gently exfoliating rice powder. "I have never found anything that cleans like this," she says. "It was my biggest discovery of 2013."
SHOP NOW: Tatcha cleansing oil & polishing enzyme powder, $85, qvc.com
Wrinkle in Time3 of 13
Kate Somerville's anti-aging treatment, which has hydrating hyaluronic acid and botanical extracts, is supposed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. "This works with anything, and I see a difference if I stop using it," says Robertson.
SHOP NOW: Kate Somerville DermalQuench Liquid Oxygen Treatment, $95, qvc.com
Lip Service4 of 13
Philosophy's cream targets the lines around your eyes and lips, using plant extracts that are meant to protect your skin against free radicals. "The biggest difference in the eye area appearance is hydration," says Robertson. "This stuff works."
SHOP NOW: Philosophy Hope In A Tube High Density eye and lip cream, $36, qvc.com
Brow Wow5 of 13
"A good brow is what anchors the features of your face. Everyone's brows look better with help," says Robertson. To get the appearance of fuller arches, she uses Dalton's brow gel, which fills in areas with sparse hair and contains vitamins to stimulate hair growth too.
SHOP NOW: Dalton Airless Brow Fix & Brow Brush, $28, qvc.com
Neck & Neck6 of 13
"Your neck is the first thing to give away your age, in a lot of cases," says Robertson. "You need to use something serious to counteract it." Her pick? Perricone MD's cream contains caffeine to help tighten the skin along your chin, jawline and décolleté.
SHOP NOW: Perricone MD Cold Plasma Sub-D Neck Treatment, $135, qvc.com
ARE WE FRIENDS YET? Like Glo on Facebook
Pucker Up7 of 13
Lipstick Queen's lipstick is known for lending rich, matte color without feeling heavy and sticky. "A finished lip is this season's signature look," Robertson says. "These are luxurious formulas with beautiful pigments."
SHOP NOW: Lipstick Queen Velvet Rope Luxury Lipstick, $50, qvc.com
Skin Deep8 of 13
If your skin needs extra hydration, Robertson suggests using Dr. Denese's serum, which contains ceramides, a lipid that occurs naturally in your skin. "I have never found anything that pumps hydration into my skin like this," she says. "I use it under any moisturizer."
SHOP NOW: Dr. Denese Hydroshield moisturizing face serum, $65, qvc.com
Special Delivery9 of 13
Another one of Robertson's anti-aging favorites? "StriVectin's collection is a moisturizer and anti-aging treatment at the same time," she says. It includes an exfoliating scrub, face cream, and serum, and it's eligible for QVC's auto-delivery system, which locks in your original purchase price and delivers the products to you every 90 days for a year.
SHOP NOW: SriVectin Prep & Power Anti-Aging Trio, $84 per delivery, qvc.com
Pearl of Wisdom10 of 13
Dalton's highlighter trio contains crushed pearls, which impart just the right amount of subtle shimmer. "A lifted cheek and higher brow are only a finger paint away," says Robertson. "You apply these with your fingertips and they give you that finishing touch."
SHOP NOW: Dalton H2Glo Highlighter Collection, $35, qvc.com
Lash Out11 of 13
IT Cosmetics' mascara comes with an extra-skinny wand that allows you to coat lashes from the roots. It also fills in the space between each lash with black pigment, which results in an instant eyeliner effect. "This gives those lashes the perfect amount of emphasis so you don't look tired," says Robertson.
SHOP NOW: IT Cosmetics TIGHTLINE Full Lash Line Mascara Primer Duo, $29, qvc.com
Line Up12 of 13
The brand's gel eyeliner, designed to go on smoothly and easily so you can avoid tugging at the delicate eyelid area, is another must-have of Robertson's. "These go on super-soft and dense," she says. "Love the effect!"
SHOP NOW: IT Cosmetics Automatic No-Tug Waterproof Gel Eyeliner, $22, qvc.com
Body Language13 of 13
"Josie Maran's body butter goes on quickly and leaves me hydrated for a long time," says Robertson. Like the brand's other products, this moisturizing body cream is made with organic argan oil, vitamins and minerals.
SHOP NOW: Josie Maran Whipped Argan Body Butter Duo, $59, qvc.com
ARE WE FRIENDS YET? Like Glo on Facebook
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession