12 New Beauty Products With Slimming Perks
- Next1 of 13Courtesy of Perricone MD; Valmont
- Previous Next2 of 13Courtesy of Soap & Glory
- Previous Next3 of 13Courtesy of DERMAdoctor
- Previous Next4 of 13Courtesy of Valmont
- Previous Next5 of 13Courtesy of Frank
- Previous Next6 of 13Courtesy of Karin Herzog
- Previous Next7 of 13Courtesy of Mio
- Previous Next8 of 13Courtesy of IOMA Paris
- Previous Next9 of 13Courtesy of Wilma Schumann
- Previous Next10 of 13Courtesy of BioElixia
- Previous Next11 of 13Courtesy of Perricone MD
- Previous Next12 of 13Courtesy of Bliss
- Previous Next13 of 13Courtesy of Lierac
- 12 New Beauty Products With Slimming Perks9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Slim Pickings1 of 13
By Sally Wadyka
Not quite ready for your annual bathing suit reveal? Luckily, there are tons of new creams, serums and scrubs to help cheat your way to a slimmer-looking body. While none of them substitute for good ol' exercise and a healthy diet, a little extra boost certainly doesn't hurt. Get the skinny on 12 new products that promise to make you look more toned—no gym required.
Life's a Beach2 of 13
Soap & Glory's lotion contains a de-puffing peptide designed to minimize cellulite, as well as antioxidant-rich ingredients like ginseng and vitamin C to smooth skin. According to independent user trials, after two weeks, 87 percent reported that their skin felt firmer.
SHOP NOW: Soap & Glory The Firminator special bikini body formula, $36, sephora.com
Hide & Sleek3 of 13
DERMAdoctor's lotion is packed with Brazilian botanicals, in addition to chamomile and green tea extracts, that are supposed to help create the illusion of smoother skin. Bonus? It has SPF 30 to help protect exposed skin from the sun.
SHOP NOW: DERMAdoctor Brazilian Bombshell skin-perfecting body lotion, $48, sephora.com
Right on Target4 of 13
The super-concentrated formula in Valmont's D. Solution Booster contains caffeine, which reduces fluid retention, and forskolin, an ingredient derived from a mint plant that enhances drainage so skin looks less puffy.
SHOP NOW: Valmont D. Solution Booster, $204, amazon.com
Coffee Break5 of 13
Wake up dry winter skin with a good scrub that helps you shed dead skin cells and improve overall texture. Frank's all-natural version is made with a blend of coffee grounds and sea salt, meant to stimulate circulation, and soothing almond and grapeseed oil.
SHOP NOW: Frank coffee scrub, $15, frankbody.com
Triple Threat6 of 13
Karin Herzog's kit includes an application brush, as well as the brand's Silhouette cream, made with 4 percent active oxygen to increase circulation and as a result, help break up fat deposits. It also contains Tonus B12, with a combo of moisturizing oils and vitamin B12, important for your body and skin's metabolism and and to break down fat cells.
SHOP NOW: Karin Herzog Dynamic Duo Slimming Kit, $30, karinherzog.com
ARE WE FRIENDS YET? Like Glo on Facebook
Oil Spill7 of 13
Mio's firming body oil includes vitamin E, argan and jojoba oil, which are known to improve skin's elasticity. Massage it into damp skin immediately after showering.
SHOP NOW: Mio The Activist, $48, mioskincare.com
Shape Shifter8 of 13
IOMA Paris's gel features a mix of caffeine, which stimulates blood flow and circulation, and plant botanicals designed to break up fatty acids, improve drainage and reduce the appearance of cellulite.
SHOP NOW: IOMA Paris slimming and contouring gel, $115, saksfifthavenue.com
Stay Firm9 of 13
Wilma Schumann's four-product system is serious about firming up your figure. Start with the exfoliating algae soap, then infuse skin with the toning combination of the brand's moisturizer and serum. Massage daily with the body brush to help break down fat deposits and improve circulation, and use the tape measure to track your results.
SHOP NOW: Wilma Schumann body contouring kit, $99, wilmaschumann.com
Bump in the Road10 of 13
BioElixia's cream combines caffeine, which firms and tightens your skin's appearance, and hydrating, anti-aging ingredients like beta carotene, vitamin C and aloe vera to help create more supple skin after several weeks of use.
SHOP NOW: BioElixia BodyShaper Cellulite Contour Crème, $50, dermstore.com
Smooth Operator11 of 13
Perricone MD's lotion is designed to moisturize and plump up your skin, which helps minimize any appearance of cellulite. According to the brand's own studies, 90 percent of users saw a decrease in the appearance of stretch marks, while 82 percent saw an improvement in cellulite on their thighs.
SHOP NOW: Perricone MD Cold Plasma Body, $98, sephora.com
Armed & Ready12 of 13
Get ready for sleeveless tops with the latest product in Bliss's FatGirlSlim collection. Their Arm Candy cream, targeted towards making your arms look leaner and more toned, contains lactic acid (which exfoliates and stimulates skin cell renewal) and caffeine (to help firm and tone skin).
SHOP NOW: Bliss FatGirlSlim Arm Candy, $38, blissworld.com
Drain Away13 of 13
Lierac's oil is made with botanical extracts derived from cranberry and pomegranate to increase circulation and reduce water retention. Based on the brand's own studies, after 14 days, 96 percent of users reported that cellulite was less visible, while 69 percent said that their water retention was reduced.
SHOP NOW: Lierac Body-Slim Oil, $50, lierac-usa.com
ARE WE FRIENDS YET? Like Glo on Facebook
- The ultimate guide to freckled skin
- Decor inspiration from your favorite TV shows
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- Never Say These Things About Your Ex
- Glo Challenge: Beauty Blogger Makeunder
- What men really think of 10 fall trends
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession