Rihanna and Miley join celebs' close-cut club
- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous Next2 of 9Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage
- Previous Next3 of 9Cindy Ord/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 9Rabbani and Solimene Photography/WireImage
- Previous Next5 of 9Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
- Previous Next6 of 9Steven Lawton/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 9Jeff Vespa/WireImage
- Previous Next8 of 9Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 9Norman Scott/Startraksphoto.com
- Rihanna and Miley join celebs' close-cut club9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Unknown-61 of 9
Fresh Cut2 of 9
Never one to stick with a hairstyle for very long, Rihanna recently debuted this polished, super-short 'do.
Polished Platinum3 of 9
ELLE style director Kate Lanphear wears her rock-and-roll boy cut with plenty of confidence.
Gamine Girl4 of 9
Though Anne Hathaway cried when she went under the clippers for her Les Miserables cut, she seems to be growing into—pun intended—her striking pixie.
Lad Look5 of 9
Ginnifer Goodwin is a pioneer of the modern-era schoolboy cut and is dedicated to the look—so much so that it is written into her movie contracts. If her character requires longer locks, a wig will be made for her!
Teen Dream6 of 9
Miley Cyrus caused a huge ruckus within the Twitterverse when she debuted her edgy short cut in August, but she's growing into it with grace as this polished, upswept style proves. The 19-year-old star has said she's wanted to go short for years.
Hostess Gift7 of 9
Ellen Degeneres has sported her spiky blond 'do for as many years as her self-titled talk show, which is now celebrating its tenth year. The funny woman's trademark style keeps her looking fresh and young.
Girl Talk8 of 9
Creator and star of the groundbreaking show Girls, Lena Dunham was recently spotted with a new, adorable close-cropped cut. The fullness on top keeps her style feminine and flattering.
Classic Cut9 of 9
Halle Berry has clearly found a 'do that works. Her choppy cut shows off her delicate bone structure while still conveying a bit of an edge.
- The 20 top celeb-inspired wedding hairdos
- TV Shows That Were Ahead of Their Time
- Bespoke clutches develop a cult-like following
- Fashion Tricks Everyone Should Master
- 12 Ways to Upgrade a Dorm Room
- How to End a Friendship With Class
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession