A Beautiful Mind: What Models Read
- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous Next2 of 9Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next3 of 9Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next4 of 9Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next5 of 9Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next6 of 9Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next7 of 9Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next8 of 9Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next9 of 9Imaxtree.com
- A Beautiful Mind: What Models Read9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Intro-BeautyMind1 of 9
Classic Example2 of 9
One timeless classic deserves another. At DKNY, this model had her nose buried in Leo Tolstoy's epic love story Anna Karenina.
Going Wilde3 of 9
A haunting tale of vanity and hedonism, Oscar Wilde's The Picture of Dorian Gray caused a stir when it was first published in 1890. Backstage at Dries Van Noten, the book appears to still raise eyebrows.
Fantasy Girl4 of 9
While getting coiffed backstage, this Dolce & Gabbana catwalker escaped into Out of the Silent Planet by Chronicles of Narnia author C.S. Lewis.
Bio Diversity5 of 9
A rising star in the modeling world, 20-year-old Ruby Aldridge brushes up on her music history knowledge with Bowie: A Biography, about iconic glam rocker David Bowie.
Chick Wit6 of 9
Before hitting the runway for Gwen Stefan's LAMB show, this model read the hilarious chick lit favorite Getting Over It by British writer Anna Maxted.
London Calling7 of 9
During Fashion Week in Paris, model Janice Alida passed the time with the memoir Hooked: Confessions of a London Call Girl.
Model Student8 of 9
Reading Alfred the Great: Asser's Life of King Alfred & Other Contemporary Sources, this brainy beauty from London Fashion Week might just be an Oxford undergrad.
Forever Young9 of 9
Fans of young adult books like Before I Fall and 13 Reasons Why will appreciate this model's pick: Saving Francesca, a coming-of-age novel from Australia.