A Few of My Favorite Things: Kate Walsh
- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous Next2 of 9Courtesy of Boyfriend
- Previous Next3 of 9Courtesy of Chanel
- Previous Next4 of 9Courtesy of Kate Sommerville
- Previous Next5 of 9Courtesy of WinterSilks
- Previous Next6 of 9Courtesy of Amazon
- Previous Next7 of 9Courtesy of Chocolove
- Previous Next8 of 9Courtesy of Frank Family
- Previous Next9 of 9Thinkstock
- A Few of My Favorite Things: Kate Walsh9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
KateW_v01a1 of 9intro
Eau, Behave2 of 9
Walsh's fragrance, Boyfriend, does not disappoint. This masterful alchemy blends a sensual feminine pheromone with a woodsy masculine musk. And it even comes in a convenient mini vial. "It's perfect to take with you anywhere," says Walsh.
SHOP NOW: Boyfriend perfume, from $20
Lacquered Up3 of 9
Walsh is "obsessed with this shade." She raves that the polish is "super sexy and rich, like you could eat it, if it weren't nail lacquer!"
Happy Face4 of 9
The limelight can be unforgiving. Luckily, the Private Practice star stays confident and glowing, thanks to skin guru Kate Somerville. "Most masks are drying, but not Kate's. It leaves your skin clean and super hydrated," says Walsh.
SHOP NOW: Kate Somerville's Clearing Mask, $45
Beauty Rest5 of 9
Medical scrubs or silk pajamas? Like Walsh, we'd opt for the latter. WinterSilks pajamas are "sexy, silky and comfy," she says. A perfect excuse to hit the snooze button.
SHOP NOW: WinterSilks pajamas, from $36
Hit The Books6 of 9
Amy Bloom's latest novel, Away, is an epic story about a Russian immigrant. "She's so readable, and Away is one of my all-time fave books," says Walsh.
The Sweetest Thing7 of 9
Too bad the saying's not A piece of chocolate a day keeps the doctor away. Alas, Walsh clearly has good taste. "Ginger crystallized in dark chocolate—need I say more?" she asks.
SHOP NOW: Chocolove xoxox Ginger Crystallized in Dark Chocolate, $32 for box of 12
Grape Expectations8 of 9
"Frank Family Vineyards 2005 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon is just a delicious, full cab." And we imagine would pair perfectly with some Chocolove. Cin cin!
Doctor's Orders9 of 9
We love a woman who stays abreast of current affairs and appreciates great journalism. The Week Magazine "has a little bit of everything that is good," says Walsh. As does the Private Practice star herself. Till next season!
Read More: The Week
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession