The sexiest look for summer and how to get it
- Next1 of 12H&M Fall 2013: Imaxtree
- Previous Next2 of 12Courtesy of Laura Mercier
- Previous Next3 of 12Courtesy of Lavett & Chin
- Previous Next4 of 12Courtesy of Ilia Beauty
- Previous Next5 of 12Courtesy of YSL Beauty
- Previous Next6 of 12Courtesy of Caudalie
- Previous Next7 of 12Courtesy of By Terry
- Previous Next8 of 12Courtesy of Yes to Grapefruit
- Previous Next9 of 12Courtesy of Sunday Riley
- Previous Next10 of 12Courtesy of Aqua Decima
- Previous Next11 of 12Courtesy of Le Métier de Beauté
- Previous Next12 of 12Courtesy of Tarte
- The sexiest look for summer and how to get it9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
A Natural Woman1 of 12
By Zoe Schaeffer
Creating that effortless look for summer can take a little bit of effort. To help you create the ultimate "undone" look—perfectly flushed cheeks, dewy skin, and surfer-girl waves—Glo has rounded up the 11 best products for going au naturel.
Bake Shop2 of 12
Skip sitting in the sun and sweep on this bronzer to fake a warm summer glow. The golden-hued powder goes on sheer and the color is buildable.
SHOP NOW: Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder, $36
Making Waves3 of 12
A film and fashion stylist dreamed up this star summer product: Made with flower water, sea salt and algae, it mimics hair's texture after a day at the beach. Spritz it on for some serious salt-water texture.
SHOP NOW: Lavett & Chin Sea Salt Texturizing Mist, $30
Glow Getter4 of 12
A natural face looks even fresher with a dewy sheen. Dab this illuminating stick on cheekbones, lower lip and the inner corners of your eyes, then gently rub in for a dose of radiance.
SHOP NOW: Ilia Beauty Polka Dots and Moonbeams, $34
Sheer Genius5 of 12
Forget punchy colored opaques—a sheer, sugary nail tint is the way to go this summer. This tie-dye-inspired polish will add a subtle wash of color that won't look like you've chosen the nail salon over the beach.
SHOP NOW: Yves Saint Laurent La Laque Couture Tie and Dye Top Coat, $25
Stem Ware6 of 12
Packed with chicory extract, grape oil and copper pearlizers, this velvety lotion hydrates while giving a subtle glow to gams. And unlike streaky self-tanners, it's a temporary cover-up that rinses off at the end of the day.
SHOP NOW: Caudalie Divine Legs, $38
Go Batty7 of 12
Thick black lashes are a dead giveaway for too much time spent gazing into the mirror, while a few clear coats of mascara will make eyes pop. When you want to have lashes that are a little more lush—but also avoid smudging—use this topper to make any color mascara waterproof.
SHOP NOW: By Terry Lash-Coat Mascara Aqua-Proof Topping Gel, $40
Getting Even8 of 12
CC Creams aim to correct skin tone and reduce fine lines at once. This one, packed with grapefruit, evens out your complexion while giving your skin a natural sheen.
SHOP NOW: Yes to Grapefruit CC Cream, $16
Lip Service9 of 12
This slightly shimmery beige gloss is just right for a barely-there lip color. For days when you want more impact, layer it over a bright lip stain.
Citrus Crush10 of 12
When you're working a natural look, a bright, fresh scent is the only way to go. This one blends notes of lemon and mandarin with zesty mint leaves, evoking the spirit of Italy's Mediterranean coast.
SHOP NOW: Aqua Decima Eau de Toilette, $140
Out, Spot11 of 12
Designed to reduce the appearance of hyper-pigmentation and scarring, this spot corrector will help to perfect your skin, leading to cover-up-free days in the future.
SHOP NOW: Le Métier de Beauté Dark Peau Vierge Dark Spot Corrector, $125
Royal Flush12 of 12
This cult product imparts an early-morning-yoga-class flush—no matter what time of day you dab it on. The sheer nude shade has pink undertones that are an instant pick-me-up.
SHOP NOW: Tarte Cheek Stain in Awakening, $30