- Next1 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next2 of 10Prabal Gurung Fall/Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next3 of 10Chloé Fall/Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next4 of 10Diane von Furstenberg Fall/Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next5 of 10Miu Miu Fall/Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next6 of 10Peter Som Fall/Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next7 of 10Lanvin Fall/Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next8 of 10Rochas Fall/Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next9 of 10Pucci Fall/Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next10 of 10Isabel Marant Fall/Imaxtree.com
- Backstage Pass9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Afterwork Beauty1 of 10
By Zoe Schaeffer
Like our shoe collections, it’s easy to divide our beauty routines into daytime and nighttime options. (You wouldn’t wear your canvas flats to a dinner party now, would you?) After the sun goes down, let loose in this season’s best trends: glossy, purple lips, winged liner and party-worthy blowouts.
Code Red2 of 10
A blazing crimson lip is the new power look this season. And though it flatters all skin tones, patent-like glosses and super matte finishes are rarely for the real world. We say start with a berry stain, and then layer on sheer textures for the same bold, but more wearable, effect.
Big Time3 of 10
A bouncy blowout makes the ultimate “I’m ready to party” statement. It means you took the time, and we like that. Whether hair’s down in loose, sweeping waves or tied back in a playful ponytail, this fall, the volume thing is huge.
Moody Blues4 of 10
Blue shadow is no longer cringeworthy, at least when it’s in denimy-grey shades that flatter rather than fault. From intense cobalts to icy washes, this season’s blues, like your best pair of skinny jeans, will be an evening staple.
It's Electric5 of 10
At first, purple and orange didn’t make much sense, but we were somehow still intrigued. Electric makeup looks cool for those nights on the town where you can get away with anything. We suggest playing up one feature to prevent looking like a walking Lite-Brite.
Purple Reign6 of 10
Bring out your inner vampire with a purple pout, one of fall’s hottest trends. Deep eggplant adds just enough edge to a feminine frock, while violet looks striking against chic neutrals. Glosses, stains, tints — they all work. Just make sure to keep the rest minimal.
Shadow Play7 of 10
When it comes to eye shadow this season, a single brushstroke just won’t do. Rather, lids on the runways were loaded with glittery blue, brown and gunmetal shades that called for little more than a bare face and big hair. And who wants an evening without a little drama anyway?
Big Tease8 of 10
We never tire of the retro thing, which is good because it seems to pop up year after year. This season, ‘60s-era beehives were in the spotlight, with teased crowns and back-combed ‘dos. And for good reason: Crucial height is critical for those all those ladylike cocktail looks.
Wave Runner9 of 10
We’ve always loved that I-didn’t-bother-to-dry-my-hair look, and there was no shortage of those gorgeous bed-head waves on the runway. Team it with some smudgy eye liner and a nude lip if you’re trying for a supermodel moment.
Winging It10 of 10
Winged eyeliner will help you rock a retro nighttime look this season. But keep it current with minimal makeup and tousled tresses. Any other mod moment will date you.
- 10 beauty tips for getting photo-ready
- 10 Mistakes Parents Make During the Holidays
- Throw a 1920s themed party this holiday season
- Statement Jewelry for Everyone on Your List
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- How to Be More Outrospective
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession