Backstage at Victoria's Secret
- Next1 of 9Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 9Timothy A. Clary/AFP/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 9Timothy A. Clary/AFP/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 9Timothy A. Clary/AFP/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 9Timothy A. Clary/AFP/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 9Timothy A. Clary/AFP/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 9Timothy A. Clary/AFP/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 9Glo
- Previous Next9 of 9Timothy A. Clary/AFP/Getty Images
Heavenly Bodies1 of 9
By Shannan Rouss
On Nov. 9, a crop of newcomers joined seasoned angels—including Alessandra Ambrosio (left), Adriana Lima and Miranda Kerr—for the 16th annual Victoria's Secret runway show. Although the show won't air on TV until Nov. 29, we have your peek behind the scenes. Meet some of the latest beauties, and see what it takes to get catwalk-ready.
Bosom Buddies2 of 9
Sitting pretty pre-show, pals Cameron Russell and Bregje Heinen prepare to make their Victoria's Secret debut.
In The Bag3 of 9
Another newbie, German model Toni Garrn waits to get Victoria's Secreted with angel-worthy extensions. She may look a bit timid here, but the corset and black lace ensemble she wore on the runway was anything but.
Making Waves4 of 9
Before hitting the stage hand-in-hand with her beau, Adam Levine of Maroon 5, model Anne V gets glammed up with intensified brows and the requisite voluminous waves, courtesy of a super-sized curling iron.
Simply Celestial5 of 9
Earlier this year, rising star Sui He opened the Ralph Lauren spring show, the first Asian model to do so. Here, she appears calm and collected despite the backstage commotion.
Finishing Touches6 of 9
After walking in her first Victoria's Secret show in 2010, London native Lily Donaldson shows that she's a quick study, as she touches up her eye makeup.
Keeping It Real7 of 9
Newcomer Shanina Shaik of Melbourne, Australia, looks relaxed in hair and makeup. The exotic beauty (her mother is Lithuanian, her father Pakistani-Saudi Arabian) was a participant on the Aussie reality show Make Me a Supermodel.
A Leg Up8 of 9
Clad in leather stirrup leg warmers, one model puts her feet up at the mani-pedi station backstage.
Hang Loose9 of 9
She may be a novice by Victoria's Secret standards, but New Zealander Jessica Clarke is the portrait of laid-back before her first show.
- 7 Ways to Grow Out Your Bangs Gracefully
- Virgo's Personalized Astrological Guide
- New shopping service makes office-wear effortless
- The Ultimate Guide to Granny Chic
- Esquire: 14 Books Every Man Should Read
- 10 Style Rebels Who Changed Fashion
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession