Beauty Genius Awards
- Next1 of 11Daniele Oberrauch/Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of Jessica Wu
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 11Steven Krause/ELLE
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Susan Taylor
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 11Steven Krause/ELLE
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Kate Somerville
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 11Steven Krause/ELLE
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Arielle Kauvar
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 11Steven Krause/ELLE
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Julie Harper
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 11Steven Krause/ELLE
- Beauty Genius Awards9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
The Best In Skincare1 of 11
For the fifth year in a row, ELLE gathered the most in-the-know experts in the industry to spill their tips, tricks and favorite products. Here's a sneak peek at what they had to say about keeping your skin looking young and radiant. —Glo
Jessica Wu, M.D.2 of 11
SPECIALTY: Wu balances Western and traditional treatments.
QUICK FIX: To quell skin flare-ups in minutes, Wu says to apply olive oil to the affected area. "It replenishes skin's natural lipid barrier without irritating synthetics."
Moisturize, Moisturize3 of 11
A DR. WU PRODUCT PICK: Alba Kukui Nut Body Cream, $12, which is packed with "emollient shea butter."
RELATED ON ELLE: Affordable Spring Beauty
Susan Taylor, M.D.4 of 11
SPECIALTY: Taylor focuses on issues unique to women of color.
QUICK FIX: For severe hyperpigmentation, Taylor swears by the Fraxel which, unlike other lasers "does not pose a great risk of stimulating pigment-producing melanocytes."
Protect Your Skin5 of 11
A DR. TAYLOR PRODUCT PICK: Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 55, $10, which "provides excellent broad-spectrum coverage."
RELATED ON MSN: The Pretty Skin Diet
Kate Somerville6 of 11
SPECIALTY: When L.A.'s leading ladies need blemish-free faces, they turn to master facialist Somerville.
QUICK FIX: To minimize the appearance of pimples, she says icing the affected area for a few minutes will "reduce swelling."
Take Your Minerals7 of 11
A Kate Somerville Product Pick: Jane Iredale Mineral Foundation, $42, which is noncomedogenic and "makes a big difference in breakout-prone skin."
RELATED ON ELLE: Top 5 Facial Cleansers
Arielle Kauvar, M.D.8 of 11
SPECIALTY: Kauvar spends her day operating "smart bombs" — her affectionate term for lasers.
QUICK FIX: In 30 minutes, Kauvar can treat years of sun damage with the Palomar Lux2940 Fractional Ablative Laser Resurfacing Treatment.
Get Clarity9 of 11
A DR. KAUVAR PRODUCT PICK: Obagi-C RX System, $109, which "helps maintain improvement of brown spots and is a great antioxidant."
Julie Harper, M.D.10 of 11
SPECIALTY: Harper is former member of the Board of Directors of the American Acne and Rosacea Society.
QUICK FIX: "Protecting your skin from the sun will prevent rosacea flare-ups."
Clean Up11 of 11
A DR. HARPER PRODUCT PICK: Cerave Hydrating Cleanser, $10, which is gentle and moisturizing, helping to fix damaged skin barriers.
FOR MORE SKINCARE TIPS AND PRODUCT PICKS, CONTINUE READING ON ELLE