Beauty Genius Awards
- Next1 of 11Ivan Lattuada/Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of Lancôme
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 11Steven Krause/ELLE
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Mylah Morales
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 11Steven Krause/ELLE
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Napoleon Perdis
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 11Steven Krause/ELLE
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Charlotte Willer
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 11Steven Krause/ELLE
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Robin Fredriksz
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 11Steven Krause/ELLE
- Beauty Genius Awards9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
The Best In Makeup1 of 11
Due to popular demand, we bring you a preview of the second installment of ELLE's fifth annual Beauty Genius Awards. Up next, the talented makeup artists who create the flawless looks we dream of in front of the bathroom mirror each morning.
Aaron De Mey2 of 11
SPECIALTY: Trained as a painter in New Zealand before honing his cosmetic skills, De Mey loves dramatic, playful makeup.
QUICK FIX: To prevent eyes from looking '80s, says De Mey, "anchor bright shadow with black liner and mascara."
Gloss Over3 of 11
AN AARON DE MEY PRODUCT PICK: YSL Golden Gloss in Golden Macadamia, $30, which is "a beautiful beige that doesn't compete with bright shadow."
Mylah Morales4 of 11
SPECIALTY: Record execs call on her to help turn on-the-verge pretty girls with pipes into glam divas.
QUICK FIX: Morales relies on Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask after red-eye flights: "It instantly brightens skin."
First Blush5 of 11
A MYLAH MORALES PRODUCT PICK: For cheeks "that stand out on stage" Morales sticks with NARS Blush in Super Orgasm, $26.
RELATED ON ELLE: Beauty It List
Napoleon Perdis6 of 11
SPECIALTY: Since high-def cameras add 10 pounds and 10 years, stars call on Perdis for his instant lift.
QUICK FIX: "Apply champagne-color highlighter above each brow. It's the makeup equivalent of a brow lift."
Just Spray It7 of 11
A NAPOLEON PERDIS PRODUCT PICK: Napoleon Perdis Boudoir Mist Spray Foundation, $49, is light not cakey: "It turns back the clock in just a few spritzes."
RELATED ON ELLE: The Newest Beauty Technology
Charlotte Willer8 of 11
SPECIALTY: Willer's outside-the-box approach to the smoky eye has made her the go-to girl for killer runway looks.
QUICK FIX: She jazzes up neutral eyes by applying flashes of blue shadow in the outer corners.
Lash Out9 of 11
A CHARLOTTE WILLER PRODUCT PICK: Maybelline New York Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Mascara, $7.50, "does it all," she says.
RELATED ON ELLE: Spring's Smoky Eye
Robin Fredriksz10 of 11
SPECIALTY: Making A-listers like Cameron and Reese look flawless (yet utterly un-"done") in IMAX 3-D.
QUICK FIX: To keep foundation from looking heavy, she rubs cream into her palms and gently presses them onto finished makeup.
Lovely Lids11 of 11
A ROBIN FREDRIKSZ PRODUCT PICK: Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow in Beach Bronze is "the perfect shade" to bring out Diaz's baby blues.
FOR MORE MAKEUP TIPS AND PRODUCT PICKS, CONTINUE READING ON ELLE