Products With a Purpose
- Next1 of 10Timothy John/Getty Images
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 10Courtesy of Clinique
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 10Courtesy of California Baby
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 10Courtesy of Smashbox
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 10Courtesy of Clarisonic
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 10Courtesy of Tweezerman
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 10Courtesy of Sonya Dakar
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 10Courtesy of Bumble and Bumble
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 10Courtesy of Ole Henriksen
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 10Courtesy of Boscia
- Products With a Purpose9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Charitable Beauty1 of 10
By Zoe Schaeffer
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and there are tons of ways to help fight the disease. Glo rounded up a handful of beauty goods that give back to the cause, whether by donating to research or to family support centers. We think these charitable products will make you look and feel that much more beautiful.
Charmed, I'm Sure2 of 10
One of these iconic moisturizers sells every five seconds around the world. And if that doesn’t convince newbies that it’s the bomb, then they might be won over by this month’s limited edition pink ribbon version, complete with its very own little charm necklace.
SHOP NOW: Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion, $35
Baby Gives Back3 of 10
We’re convinced that this line’s commitment to the most natural ingredients makes it ideal for baby. This mini-collection (featuring organic aroma-therapeutic bubble bath, massage oil and a spritzer) donates to a breast cancer research program with purchase. (And cue baby clapping!)
SHOP NOW: California Baby “I Love You” Collection, from $12.49
Kiss, Kiss4 of 10
This special-edition gloss has both an SPF and a long-lasting formula that promises six hours of super-shine. And the universally flattering shade is a whispering pink, an ode to the ribbon itself.
SHOP NOW: Smashbox Limitless Long Wearing Lip Gloss, $21
What a Scrub5 of 10
So worth the hype, this much-buzzed-about scrubber brightens skin while cleansing. This month it gets a girly makeover in pink and donations on sales go to a program that helps women gain confidence during breast cancer treatment.
SHOP NOW: Clarisonic Mia Sonic Skin cleansing System, $149
Easy Tweezy6 of 10
Those furious plucking sessions get meaningful this month with this limited edition cotton candy-colored tweezer. This month a dollar of each sale is donated to multiple breast cancer charities, making tugging those unwanted hairs even more necessary.
SHOP NOW: Tweezerman “Precision in Pink” Slant Tweezers, $20
Essential Oil7 of 10
This vegan serum, packed with omega-3 fatty acids, replaces moisture by balancing your skin’s oil. Natural skin-clearing stuff like sage and celery essential oils help squash breakouts while peppermint revs up circulation. We liken it to a vitamin-packed smoothie — but for your face.
SHOP NOW: Sonya Dakar “Pink” Organic Omega Booster, $42
Spray It Loud8 of 10
We love a good spray when it holds hair in place but still manages to keep it soft. And this one can take the heat: It withstands both a blowout and repeated brushing.
SHOP NOW: Bumble and Bumble Spray de Mode Hairspray, $25
Clean Slate9 of 10
This exotic cleanser is packed with botanical extracts to fight environmental stresses. Even better, antioxidant-packed African red tea, the prime ingredient, strengthens the skin to help slow aging. And even better than that, 25 percent of the proceeds go to a free support center for cancer patients and their families.
SHOP NOW: Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser, $30
Soak It Up10 of 10
Fighting grease in public is never a good look. Thankfully, these petal-pink blotting linens take care of that unwanted shine when you’re on the go. And they’re infused with rose essence for that little extra pick-me-up.
SHOP NOW: Boscia Rose Blotting Linens, $10