- Next1 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 10Courtesy of Origins
- Previous Next3 of 10Courtesy of Bobbi Brown
- Previous Next4 of 10Courtesy of Jo Malone
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 10Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next6 of 10Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 10Courtesy of Tan Towel
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 10Courtesy of Flirt!
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 10Courtesy of Dior Beauty
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 10Courtesy of Clinique
- Beauty Pick-Me-Ups9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
The Little Things1 of 10
By Abby Gardner
The holidays are over and still the longer winter sits before us. That can cause a serious case of the blues. But instead of feeling down, try one of these lovely beauty products to brighten up your day.
Lotion Up2 of 10
This new moisturizer is packed with Mangosteen, a powerful anti-oxidant. Plus, it adds a glowy sheen to your skin and protects it from the sun, which is still a must, even in the winter months.
SHOP NOW: Origins VitaZing SPF 15 Energy-Boosting Moisturizer, $35
Pretty in Pink3 of 10
Makeup master Bobbi Brown's latest palette has so many beautiful wearable colors inside that will raise your spirits. Plus, the outside of the package has a "Pretty Powerful" message too.
SHOP NOW: Bobbi Brown Pretty Palette, $60
Take Us Away4 of 10
What's better than a warm bath after a long, cold day? One that's scented by Jo Malone. Now that's pure heaven.
SHOP NOW: Jo Malone Vanilla & Anise Bath Oil, $65
Bite Me5 of 10
Perk up your lips with DuWop's cult favorite Lip Venom. It gives you that swollen, just-been-kissed look. The latest incarnation is inspired by our favorite teen vampires ... and they always lift our spirits too.
SHOP NOW: DuWop Twilight Lip Venom, $16
Razzle Dazzle6 of 10
Beauty Rule: If you're feeling blah, just add sparkles
SHOP NOW: Deborah Lippmann Nail Color in Today Was a Fairytale, $20
Golden Glow7 of 10
I've always been ridiculously fair-skinned and long ago gave up the idea of looking tan. For those of you who have not, and are feeling extra pasty this winter, do not head to the tanning beds. You can faux glow all on your own with this kit.
SHOP NOW: Tan Towel Self-Tanning Kit, $34.50
Bat Your Eyes8 of 10
It's amazing what a little mascara can do to brighten up your face. When it's from a brand called Flirt! in an adorable pink package, then it brings the added bonus of a big smile.
SHOP NOW: Flirt! It Curl Mascara, $14
Hot Lips9 of 10
There's nothing like bright pink lips on a cold, dark day in the middle of January. This version is sheer enough to wear to work or out on the town.
SHOP NOW: Dior DiorKiss Gloss, $21
All Smiles10 of 10
Sometimes it's all in the name. Luckily Happy smells just as good as you hope it would.
SHOP NOW: Clinique Happy, $52.50