10 best mood-boosting beauty products
- Next1 of 11Tibi Fall 2013; Imaxtree
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of Bond No. 9
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Nails Inc.
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Sephora
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of Benefit
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Elizabeth Arden
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Hello Kitty/Sanrio
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Lush
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Hello
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Sephora + Pantone Universe
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of MAC
- 10 best mood-boosting beauty productsThe top 7 new short haircuts to try now
- Bring the spa home with these cool tools
- Scent of a woman: how to pick a perfect fragrance
- ELLE 2013 Beauty Genius Awards
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 10 prettiest colors for spring
- The definitive guide to printed pants
- The best figure-flattering shorts
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
Pretty Happy1 of 11
By Melissa Magsaysay
Of course, beauty products are designed to make us look good, but our favorites are those that make us feel good, too. Whether because of their whimsical packaging or innovative design, these 10 spring finds will make you smile.
Bloom Town2 of 11
This perfume embodies the essence of springtime in Manhattan. A fun accessorizing bonus? The bottle comes with a detachable bracelet and blossom medallion that can be worn as a brooch.
SHOP NOW: Bond No. 9 Central Park South perfume, from $190
Finger Food3 of 11
Inspired by spring's pretty pastel trend, these polishes are packaged to feel like delicious ice-cream treats. The mint-colored lacquer even has a candy-sprinkle effect that gives nails a sweet finish.
SHOP NOW: Nails Inc. Ice Cream & Sprinkles Collection, $17
Rainbow Bright4 of 11
Why use boring black or brown bobby pins when you don't have to? Create a rainbow-colored halo on your head with this multi-hued pack.
SHOP NOW: Sephora Pin-Ups Bobby Pins in Fashion Ombre, $6 for 32
One-Step Wonder5 of 11
This universally flattering skin brightener gives the cheeks and lips that pretty, sheer pop of color that embodies spring.
Fresh Flowers6 of 11
Brighten up your makeup bag with a hefty dose of springtime-inspired flowers. This eye shadow offers three beautiful shades embossed with cheery blossoms.
SHOP NOW: Elizabeth Arden New York in Bloom Eye Shadow Trio, $32
On a Roll7 of 11
This pop of pink lip gloss with a roller-ball applicator is perfect for all kids at heart.
SHOP NOW: Hello Kitty Tokyo Pop Rollergloss, $18
Sweet Sensation8 of 11
Inspired by macaroons, these Turkish rose-scented bath soaps contain coconut-oil "icing" in the middle for a luxuriously sweet soak.
SHOP NOW: Lush Cosmetics Rose Jam Bubbleroons, $6
Say Ahhh!9 of 11
Fresh breath gives you (and anyone lucky enough receive your kisses) a big grin. Hello Products' cutely packaged and refreshing little breath spray will have you happily spritzing several times a day.
SHOP NOW: Hello Breath Spray, $4
What a Gem10 of 11
When you want a little extra bling, sport the color of the season with this emerald green nail ring.
SHOP NOW: Sephora + Pantone Universe Emerald Tip Nail Ring, $22
It's a Draw11 of 11
Are you a Betty or a Veronica? You can choose with the Archie's Girls items from MAC.
SHOP NOW: MAC Cosmetics Archie's Girls Veronica Opulash Mascara, $18