Beauty Products That Work While You Sleep
- Next1 of 9Gianfranco Ferre Spring 2014
- Previous Next2 of 9Courtesy of Illuminage
- Previous Next3 of 9Courtesy of Murad
- Previous Next4 of 9Courtesy of Merle Norman
- Previous Next5 of 9Courtesy of Amazon
- Previous Next6 of 9Courtesy of Korres
- Previous Next7 of 9Courtesy of Dr. Brandt
- Previous Next8 of 9Courtesy of Bliss
- Previous Next9 of 9Courtesy of Sephora
- Beauty Products That Work While You Sleep10 Mistakes Parents Make During the Holidays
- Home-for-the-Holidays Survival Guide
- What His Facial Hair Says About Him
- Totally Inappropriate Vintage Holiday Cards
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- How To Create Fall's Beauty Looks At Home
- 11 Best Holiday Beauty Bargains
- How to Go Gray Gracefully
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
Overnight Sensation1 of 9
By Sally Waydka
Want to get clearer skin, softer feet and more lustrous hair—all while you're lying in bed? These ten nighttime treatments give new meaning to the term "beauty sleep."
Pillow Talk2 of 9
This ingenious pillowcase turns your ordinary pillow into an overnight wrinkle fighter. How? It's woven with copper oxide, an ingredient that may help increase collagen production and fill in fine lines. As long as your skin's always in contact with the pillowcase as you doze, you should notice smoother, more youthful looking skin over time.
SHOP NOW: Illuminage Skin Rejuvenating Pillowcase, $60, neimanmarcus.com
Seeing Red3 of 9
In winter, skin is prone to redness and irritation from sun exposure and wind. When your complexion's acting up, try a gel like Murad's cooling formula. Peppermint oil and witch hazel, two anti-inflammatory ingredients often used to treat conditions like bug bites and diaper rash, work to calm the irritated areas.
SHOP NOW: Overnight soothing gel, $30, murad.com
In Time4 of 9
Thanks to a time-release formula, this Merle Norman cream delivers a smaller dose of ingredients over a longer period of time, so it's more evenly distributed throughout the skin overnight. According to the brand's own studies, after four weeks, testers saw skin firmness and elasticity increase by 48 percent, and moisture levels by 50 percent.
SHOP NOW: Nighttime recovery creme, $46, merlenorman.com
Get Strong5 of 9
When your hair's in a weakened state—often the result of mistreatment like overprocessing and overexposure to heat styling tools—it breaks easily. L'Oréal's overnight treatment is designed to strengthen your strands over time, and leave your hair smelling great.
SHOP NOW: L'Oréal Paris Everstrong Overnight Repair Treatment, $9, amazon.com
Lighten Up6 of 9
Using a vitamin C–infused brightening formula, Korres's at-home facial treatment helps fade dark spots while you catch some zzz's. The best part? According to the brand, it's made with 95 percent natural ingredients, so it smells amazing.
SHOP NOW: Korres Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial, $48, sephora.com
Smooth Operator7 of 9
Smoothing retinol products speed up skin-cell turnover, but they can also lead to flaky red skin—especially if your skin's sensitive. Thankfully, Dr. Brandt's retinol serum also contains shea butter and jojoba oil to lessen the drying side effects.
SHOP NOW: Dr. Brandt Skincare overnight resurfacing serum, $85, sephora.com
Feet First8 of 9
No matter how cute your nail art is, dry, cracked feet will detract from your pedicure. Instead of the old-fashioned method—applying Vaseline to your feet, then slipping into cotton socks—try Bliss's socks, which are lined with jojoba and olive oils to soothe soles and hydrate heels. They can work their magic in just 20 minutes, but leave them on all night for even better results.
SHOP NOW: Bliss softening socks, $52, nordstrom.com
Dry Spell9 of 9
When skin is seriously dehydrated, a dab of moisturizer morning and night may not be enough. Apply AmorePacific's liquid-gel mask to clean skin right before bed. Instead of distilled water (the most common ingredient in gel masks), the mask's main ingredient is bamboo sap, which helps draw moisture into your skin. Simply wash it off the next morning for a refreshed glow.
SHOP NOW: AmorePacific Moisture Bound Vitalizing Masque, $60, sephora.com
- 7 Ways to Grow Out Your Bangs Gracefully
- Virgo's Personalized Astrological Guide
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- The Ultimate Guide to Granny Chic
- Esquire: 14 Books Every Man Should Read
- 10 Style Rebels Who Changed Fashion
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession