Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- Next1 of 13Ross Schultz/Newspix/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 13Courtesy of KORA Organics
- Previous Next3 of 13Courtesy of Net-a-Porter
- Previous Next4 of 13Courtesy of KORA Organics
- Previous Next5 of 13Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next6 of 13Courtesy of Drugstore.com
- Previous Next7 of 13Courtesy of Net-a-Porter
- Previous Next8 of 13Courtesy of Neiman Marcus
- Previous Next9 of 13Courtesy of Juice Press
- Previous Next10 of 13Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next11 of 13Courtesy of KORA Organics
- Previous Next12 of 13Courtesy of KORA Organics
- Previous Next13 of 13Courtesy of RMS
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
- Mother's Day Gift Guide 2014
Model Behavior1 of 13
By Tiffany Tse
Throughout her career, supermodel Miranda Kerr's picked up a thing or two about taking care of her skin and hair. Not only did the former Victoria Secret's Angel launch her own line, KORA Organics, back in 2009, she has plenty of tips and tricks on how to get a glowing complexion, perfectly shiny hair and more. Check out her top 12 beauty secrets now.
Clean Slate2 of 13
"I use KORA Organics Foaming Cleanser morning and night," says Kerr. "It gently cleanses away makeup and impurities without stripping the skin of vital oils." The cleanser, which contains soothing aloe vera and green tea extracts, works best for oily and combination complexions.
SHOP NOW: KORA Organics foaming cleanser, $52, koraorganics.com
Brush With Greatness3 of 13
Kerr swears by regular exfoliation, which she says "stimulates collagen production and diminishes fine lines caused by dryness. I exfoliate my face, neck and décolletage two to three times a week. I also exfoliate my body each day before I shower with five minutes of dry body brushing." To try Kerr's trick, use this Aromatherapy Associates brush made with soft natural bristles.
SHOP NOW: Aromatherapy Associates body brush, $23, net-a-porter.com
Skin Deep4 of 13
In addition to monthly oxygen facials, Kerr also uses KORA Organics Hydrating Mask once a week. The mask is formulated with noni extract, which contains antioxidants and vitamins that are supposed to help protect the skin. "It's a maintenance treatment to keep my skin at its optimum," she says.
SHOP NOW: KORA Organics hydrating mask, $52, koraorganics.com
High Brow5 of 13
"I am obsessive about well-groomed eyebrows, as they frame the face," says Kerr. "I've only ever done my own eyebrows and pluck them using tweezers. It's important not to over pluck as it can have an aging effect, so keep them in their natural shape."
SHOP NOW: Anastasia Beverly Hills precision tweezers, $28, nordstrom.com
Mane Event6 of 13
"I use the hydration shampoo and conditioner from Clear Hair & Scalp Beauty Therapy," says Kerr. The brand's moisturizing formulas are made with cactus extract, which is designed to soften dry, damaged strands.
Lash Out7 of 13
"As a busy mom, I have a pretty basic makeup routine on my days off, and generally just curl my lashes and apply a few coats of mascara," says Kerr. Try this volumizing mascara by cult favorite Eyeko—it comes with a plastic shield that you place behind your lashes for smudge-free application.
SHOP NOW: Eyeko curvy brush mascara, $19, net-a-porter.com
Orange You Glad?8 of 13
"I love a red lip, but this summer I'm trying different shades of coral for a softer look during the day," says Kerr. Our pick? Giorgio Armani's vibrant orange-red hue, which lends a pop of color to your lips but goes on smoothly like a balm.
SHOP NOW: Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy coral lipstick, $34, neimanmarcus.com
Go Green9 of 13
"I like to drink organic cold pressed green juices daily," says Kerr. "I really feel they make a difference to your skin and eyes by nourishing from within—my eyes seem brighter and my skin clearer."
SHOP NOW: Juice Press Mother Earth, $11, juicepress.com
Salt on the Side10 of 13
Kerr indulges in "salt scrubs followed by regular deep tissue massages." Try an at-home scrub using L'Occitane's exfoliating version, which is made with grapeseed and almond essential oils designed to nourish and hydrate skin.
SHOP NOW: L'Occitane Verbena body salt scrub, $36, nordstrom.com
Cool It11 of 13
To treat under-eye circles and puffiness, Kerr applies KORA Organics Eye Gel Cream, which is made with soothing ingredients like chamomile and aloe vera. Her secret to making it even more effective? "I keep it in the refrigerator, so it has an instant cooling and soothing effect."
SHOP NOW: KORA Organics eye gel cream, $59, koraorganics.com
Hint of Tint12 of 13
"On my days off, I apply KORA Organics Tinted Day Cream," she says. "It's a lighter alternative to foundation and gives my skin a fresh dewy look." Instead of using a sponge or brush, Kerr prefers to "apply and blend with my fingertips, as I find the warmth helps it melt into my skin to create a more natural application."
SHOP NOW: KORA Organics tinted day cream, $62, net-a-porter.com
Crème de la Cream13 of 13
"For super shiny hair, I love using organic coconut oil as a hair treatment," she says. "I leave it in overnight and wash it out the next day." We recommend RMS Beauty's multitasking version, which some also use as a makeup remover or facial cleanser.
SHOP NOW: RMS Beauty raw coconut cream, $18, anthropologie.com