12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- Next1 of 13Stefanie Keenan/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 13Courtesy of Target; Nordstrom
- Previous Next3 of 13Courtesy of QVC
- Previous Next4 of 13Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next5 of 13Courtesy of Votre Vu
- Previous Next6 of 13Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next7 of 13Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next8 of 13Courtesy of Nordstrom; Walmart; Sephora
- Previous Next9 of 13Courtesy of Sephora
- Previous Next10 of 13Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next11 of 13Courtesy of Jouer Cosmetics; Drugstore.com; Sephora
- Previous Next12 of 13Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next13 of 13Courtesy of Macy's
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
- Mother's Day Gift Guide 2014
Prime Time1 of 13
By Tiffany Tse
Looking flawless on television isn't easy—after all, those high-def screens reveal every little line and blemish. So how does someone like stunning television host Louise Roe always manage to look flawless? To find out, we asked the British-born presenter for her 12 can't-live-without beauty products. Shop them all here.
Clean Start2 of 13
In the morning, Roe uses Neutrogena's facial cleanser, which contains a hydroxy acid to clear pores of dead skin, oil and makeup. "In the evening, I use Clarins one-step exfoliating cleanser," she says. "I exfoliate about three or four times a week, depending on if I'm filming a lot and have more makeup and SPF to scrub off."
Peel Away3 of 13
For extra exfoliation, Roe uses Philosophy's microdelivery peel twice a week to "make my skin clean and shiny. It's very gentle, so the skin doesn't go red and patchy at all." The brand's two-step set includes a scrub made with vitamin C crystals, which buffs away dead skin cells.
SHOP NOW: Philosophy microdelivery peel, $108, qvc.com
Get Glowing4 of 13
Roe also swears by Sisley's rose-scented mask, formulated with plant extracts and vitamins that are supposed to hydrate skin and smooth away fine lines. "It's really calming and nourishing," she says.
SHOP NOW: Sisley Paris black rose cream mask, $158, nordstrom.com
Bronze Medal5 of 13
Roe has spent a considerable amount of time in the makeup chair, picking up tips from the pros over the years. Her favorite? "My makeup artist dashes cheek bronzer around the upper and lower lash line to really make the eye glow." Try out the look with Votre Vu's clay bronzer, which has a matte, natural-looking finish.
SHOP NOW: Votre Vu bronzer duo, $34, votrevu.com
It's Only Natural6 of 13
"A tinted moisturizer or primer is much more natural and flattering than thick foundation," says Roe. "Jouer Cosmetics makes a brilliant, glowy primer." The brand's primer is formulated with nourishing argan oil and shea butter, as well as vitamin E, ginseng and gingko biloba, which are rich in antioxidants to protect skin against free radical damage.
SHOP NOW: Jouer anti-aging moisture primer, $38, nordstrom.com
ARE WE FRIENDS YET? Like Glo on Facebook
Makes Scents7 of 13
One of Roe's favorite scents, Nars's body glow, also happens to be a hydrating body oil made from coconut extract and designed to soothe skin and prevent peeling. "The smell reminds me of summer on the beach," she says.
SHOP NOW: Nars body glow, $59, nordstrom.com
Take Cover8 of 13
"When I'm on camera, I use MAC's foundation and Maybelline's mineral powder," says Roe. "I never like to look too matte, so keeping some shimmer is a must." On a day off, Roe switches to Lancôme's more lightweight BB cream.
Full Circle9 of 13
To conceal under-eye shadows and puffiness, Roe relies on Benefit Erase Paste, a concentrated concealer that brightens up the eye area. "Nothing beats it for covering circles," she says.
SHOP NOW: Benefit Erase Paste, $25, sephora.com
Brow Wow10 of 13
"I am brow obsessed," says Roe. "I think they frame the face. Having an eyebrow pencil is on my desert island list. I groom mine myself by plucking underneath and trimming along the inner top hairs. I also pencil in with a MAC brow pencil."
SHOP NOW: MAC Eye Brows, $16, nordstrom.com
Neutral Territory11 of 13
Roe has perfected a technique to achieve her defined but never overly dramatic eyes. "I stick to natural golds and browns," she says. "Jouer has a waxy pencil in chocolate brown which is easy to apply. I also use Ardell 117 lashes, Givenchy waterproof mascara on the lower lashes and YSL regular mascara on the top."
Orange You Glad?12 of 13
One of Roe's favorite lipsticks is MAC Morange—a creamy bright orange hue. "I love it but rarely have the guts to apply it," she admits, reserving the color for special occasions.
SHOP NOW: MAC lipstick, $16, nordstrom.com
Shine On13 of 13
"I'm looking forward to trying shiny cheekbones this summer," says Roe. "Benefit Sun Beam is a great product for achieving this." To get the look, simply dot the golden bronze highlighter onto your cheek and brow bones for a natural sun-kissed look.
SHOP NOW: Benefit Sun Beam highlighter, $26, macys.com
ARE WE FRIENDS YET? Like Glo on Facebook