Beauty Secrets We Learned From Jennifer Aniston
- Next1 of 9Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 9Courtesy of Living Proof
- Previous Next3 of 9Courtesy of Aveeno
- Previous Next4 of 9Courtesy of Aveeno
- Previous Next5 of 9Jackson Lee/Splash News
- Previous Next6 of 9Courtesy of Sephora
- Previous Next7 of 9Courtesy of Living Proof
- Previous Next8 of 9Vasiliki Varvaki/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 9mbbirdy/Getty Images
- Beauty Secrets We Learned From Jennifer Aniston9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Back to Basics1 of 9
By Tiffany Tse
From her famous Rachel haircut on Friends to her recent partnership with Living Proof (she's now the co-owner and face of the brand), Jennifer Aniston's always known about great hair. But the low-maintenance actress had more than just hair-related secrets to share with us. Read on for her top eight beauty tips, including her latest facial discovery and favorite spa treatment.
Wash Away2 of 9
"My routine is simple: Wake up, wash my face, jump in the shower and wash my hair if I need to with Living Proof Full Shampoo and Conditioner," she says. "The beauty of Living Proof is that you don't need to wash your hair every day, because it doesn't have build-up from silicones or heavy oils, which is fantastic."
Smooth Operator3 of 9
After getting out of the shower, Aniston uses Aveeno's body moisturizer (she's a spokesperson for the brand). "I've been using Aveeno lotions for years, and they're really affordable," she says. "And they work. If it works, don't fix what's not broken."
SHOP NOW: Aveeno daily moisturizing lotion, $7, target.com
Simple Things4 of 9
"I also use Aveeno's face cream that has sunscreen in it," she says. "Honestly, simplicity is the best. Don't get fooled by fancy bottles and expensive products. I've learned that fancy products aren't necessarily the best!"
SHOP NOW: Aveeno daily moisturizer with SPF 15, $15, ulta.com
Pony Up5 of 9
Aniston's routine is surprisingly simple and low-maintenance. "When I'm in a hurry, my hair easily goes up into a ponytail. Then I'll throw a hat on, get my sunglasses on and head out. If I'm going somewhere fancy, then I'll make more time."
ARE WE FRIENDS YET? Like Glo on Facebook
Royal Treatment6 of 9
"During the winter, I try to stay out of the sun," says Aniston. "I've also been using royal jelly. My facialist told me that if you apply royal jelly to your skin during the fall and winter months, it helps rejuvenate your skin and has tons of benefits." If you want to try it, we suggest Apivita's mask, which is made with moisturizing royal jelly, shea butter and olive oil.
SHOP NOW: Apivita express beauty mask with royal jelly, $45, sephora.com
Body Language7 of 9
"To style my hair, I'll use Living Proof's Perfect Hair Day to give it a little extra oomph if I haven't washed it that day," says Aniston. "It's very simple." The treatment is supposed to provide five benefits for healthy hair: smoothness, volume, conditioning, strength and polish.
SHOP NOW: Living Proof Perfect Hair Day 5-in-1- Styling Treatment, $26, sephora.com
Mask It8 of 9
"I learned long ago to regularly use masks on your hair and on your face," says Aniston. "But my best beauty tip is to just drink water, stay hydrated and sleep. It's so boring, yet so simple."
Hot in Here9 of 9
Aniston also swears by visits to an infrared sauna. "In the last year and a half, my girlfriend and yoga teacher Mandy turned me onto it. It's detoxifying and energizing, and helps you sleep better and have better skin."
ARE WE FRIENDS YET? Like Glo on Facebook
- 7 Ways to Grow Out Your Bangs Gracefully
- Virgo's Personalized Astrological Guide
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- The Ultimate Guide to Granny Chic
- Esquire: 14 Books Every Man Should Read
- 10 Style Rebels Who Changed Fashion
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession