An award show transformation
- Next1 of 6Brandon Showers
- Previous Next2 of 6Brandon Showers
- Previous Next3 of 6Brandon Showers
- Previous Next4 of 6Brandon Showers
- Previous Next5 of 6Brandon Showers
- Previous Next6 of 6Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- An award show transformation9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Blond Ambition1 of 6
By Shannan Rouss
Like any single mom with a demanding "office" job, Angela Kinsey doesn't have a lot of downtime. On the day of the People's Choice Awards, The Office actress had just three hours to get red carpet ready. On her packed agenda? Manicure/pedicure, at-home hair color, shower, blowout, makeup, dressed and out the door. See how she did it.
Feet First2 of 6
Wearing jeans, flip-flops and a purple top (from Target, Kinsey told Glo), she arrived at The L'Ermitage Beverly Hills Hotel, where the primping began with an in-room pedicure. The busy actress seemed to relish the chance to put her feet up.
Family Matters3 of 6
"I have to work really hard to make sure to have 'in-the-moment' moments with Isabel," says Kinsey, whose 3-year-old daughter kept her company while she waited for her nails to dry.
Hitting the Bottle4 of 6
Kinsey readily admits to lightening her hair since high school—during the Sun-In days. Now the Clairol spokesperson opts for Clairol Nice 'N Easy Hair Color Foam to keep her hue bright. Although Clairol's Marie Robinson gave Kinsey her pre-show touchup at the roots, the actress does her own color. (Really? Yes, really.) "It takes 20 minutes," she says. "I can put it on and then play with Isabel. If I have time, I want to spend it with her."
Setting the Tone5 of 6
Although her complexion is fair, Kinsey has warm, neutral tones in her skin that tend to work well with golden accessories... and her honey-blond hair. (She ended up going with a simple gold necklace and platform Sergio Rossi heels.)
Ready for Her Close-Up6 of 6
After washing strands with a deep-conditioning treatment (to lock in shine and color), Kinsey had her hair done in soft curls to complement what she called her "va-va-va-voom dress," from Hervé Léger by Max Azria. Coiffed and dressed, she was off to the red carpet with time to spare. Just another day at the office...