Best Bold Makeup & Fragrance
- Next1 of 9Imaxtree.com
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 9Kevin Cremens for ELLE
- Previous Next3 of 9Kevin Cremens for ELLE
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 9Kevin Cremens for ELLE
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 9Kevin Cremens for ELLE
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 9Kevin Cremens for ELLE
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 9Kevin Cremens for ELLE
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 9Kevin Cremens for ELLE
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 9Kevin Cremens for ELLE
- Best Bold Makeup & Fragrance9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Make a Statement1 of 9
According to ELLE, rainbow eyes, colored-in crimson lips and fiery scents are where it's at as we start to dream of spring. We couldn't be happier. -Glo
Green Envy2 of 9
By Ashley Fodor for ELLE
Nars Soft Touch Shadow Pencil in Celebrate, a sour-apple green, lights up lids with a hint of neon.
Lone Star3 of 9
Y’all Come Back Ya Hear? is the standout sunset-orange shade from OPI’s new Texas-inspired collection.
ON ELLE: Best Beauty Buys of 2011
Primary Colors4 of 9
Lancôme Color Design Eye Shadows are ideal for high-pigment color-blocking. Pair electric blues All Made Up (above left) and Little Blue Dress (above right) with saffron Center Stage (below).
Mouthing Off5 of 9
Glistening Lip Slip glosses by Piret & Tamara, in Strawberry (top) and Peony (bottom), give pouts a candied shine with just a touch of glitter.
ON ELLE: Tips for Uneven Skin Tone
Firewater6 of 9
Beyoncé’s Heat Rush Eau de Toilette ignites notes of Brazilian cherry, mango, and orchid.
Diamond Cut7 of 9
Treasure the modern floral-pomegranate Versace Bright Crystal eau de toilette, now in a limited edition royal blue and pink ombré bottle.
ON ELLE: How to Get the Hair You Want
Scribbles Welcome8 of 9
Color your lips with crayonlike Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Mega Melon (left) and Chunky Cherry (right), rich in shea butter and jojoba seed oil.
Garden Variety9 of 9
Research centers in France, Switzerland, and China studied the blue orchid for more than 10 years to create Guerlain’s Orchidée Impériale Eye and Lip Cream, which reduces the appearance of wrinkles and restores skin vitality.