Best Celeb Locks of the Moment
- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous Next2 of 9Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 9Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
- Previous Next4 of 9Michael Tran/FilmMagic
- Previous Next5 of 9Chelsea Lauren/Getty Images for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Spring 2014
- Previous Next6 of 9Bryan Bedder/Getty Images for Estee Lauder
- Previous Next7 of 9Mike Marsland/WireImage
- Previous Next8 of 9Robin Marchant/WireImage
- Previous Next9 of 9Steve Granitz/WireImage
Unknown1 of 9
Do the Wave2 of 9
The thick, wavy tendrils that fall softly around Julia Roberts' face enhance her romantic appeal.
Chin Up3 of 9
Julianne Hough pulls her tresses back into a half ponytail, leaving a few chin-grazing strands to frame her face.
Getting Soft4 of 9
Kate Winslet's wavy strands soften her jawline and instantly lend a feminine feel to the actress's look.
Center of Attention5 of 9
Olivia Palermo's center-parted bun is less severe, thanks to the relaxed, wispy pieces tucked behind her ears.
Crown Jewel6 of 9
Korean model Soo Joo Park adds a jeweled headband to her hairdo for a touch of shine.
Rub Shoulders7 of 9
Alexa Chung accents her off-the-shoulder neckline with a pretty, wispy hairstyle.
Straight Down8 of 9
For a more dramatic take, look no further than Ciara. The singer left chunks of her sleek, straight hair hanging loose.
No Escape9 of 9
Amber Heard's hairstyle looks as if a few delicate strands just barely escaped her braided updo.
- Best "Non-Required" Reading for Moms
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- The oversized trend that's making a comeback
- Beauty Tips From A Supermodel-Turned-Actress
- 9 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making
- 9 Must-Read Tips for a Healthy Divorce
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession