- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous Next2 of 11Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next3 of 11Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next4 of 11Gareth Cattermole/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 11Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next6 of 11Andreas Rentz/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 11Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next8 of 11RD/Dziekan/Retna Digital
- Previous Next9 of 11Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next10 of 11Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next11 of 11Imaxtree.com
- Great Heights9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Beauty_Introcard_BigHair_v01b1 of 11Beauty introcard big hair trend
Buns Of Steel2 of 11
By Zoe Schaeffer
Voluminous egg-shaped chignons were secured with chunky woven headbands at Prada's fall show for some classic French hairdressing. We’re always excited to learn a fresh spin on a timeless style.
Eternal Flame3 of 11
Karl Lagerfeld (at his eponymous show) dared to send models with hair that looked as if it were bursting into flames. Those of you who are less adventurous can try this at home: A skinny headband and loose bun will still make an edgy fashion statement.
Party Pony4 of 11
A side-swept ponytail will bring a teased crown down-to-earth. It’s the perfect look for the glammed-up girl who is a total bohemian at heart, like Nicole Richie.
French Connection5 of 11
We weren’t surprised to hear that the ‘dos at the iconic Nina Ricci label's show were inspired by French actresses of the '60s. A round brush and a whole lotta spray should help you channel your own favorite ingénue.
Mixed Reviews6 of 11
Not everyone dug the volumized updo Kate Beckinsale wore in Cannes. But we applaud her for making the trend her own with subtle gold streaks and regal-looking jewels.
Back To The Future7 of 11
More futuristic than blast-from-the-past, models at Lela Rose turned out in bedhead buns, looking as if they had just awakened from a crazy night out. You can recreate this look on your own the next time you’re feeling festive.
High Roller8 of 11
Not many can pull off the ethereal '30s vibe with a rock star edge, but Gwen Stefani sure can. A gold vintage dress completes the head-to-toe chic silhouette.
Mod, Mod World9 of 11
Sleek bangs kept flipped hair at Rochas from feeling too retro. And though we heard the look was inspired by a young Goldie Hawn, we think it's current enough for Kate Hudson.
Award Winner10 of 11
Shimmery purple shadow and a plunging emerald gown complemented Scarlett Johansson's sky-high coif at this year’s Tony Awards. The look alone would have gotten our vote, Scarlett!
What A Tease11 of 11
Vera Wang put a twist on the trend with a poofy half-updo and long, wispy layers. To us, it feels like a modern Brigitte Bardot. And you can’t go wrong there.