The best mani and ring combos ever
- Next1 of 10Imaxtree
- Previous Next2 of 10Courtesy of Oscar de la Renta; Sephora
- Previous Next3 of 10Courtesy of Macha; Topshop
- Previous Next4 of 10Courtesy of Alexis Bittar; Illamasqua
- Previous Next5 of 10Courtesy of Topshop; Deborah Lippmann
- Previous Next6 of 10Courtesy of Topshop; Nails Inc.
- Previous Next7 of 10Glo
- Previous Next8 of 10Courtesy of Delfina Delettrez; L'Oréal
- Previous Next9 of 10Courtesy of Yves Saint Laurent, MAC
- Previous Next10 of 10Robindira Unsworth, Sonia Kashuk
The Bling Ring1 of 10
By Melissa Magsaysay
These days, rings are the new bracelets, with trend-setters wearing stacked rings, two-finger "knuckle rings" and more statement-making finger candy. Because all eyes will be on your digits, you want them to look, well, polished. So we've paired our favorite rings of the season with a complementary nail color. Isn't that handy?
Red Alert2 of 10
Add an exotic touch to your hands with this crimson colored, carved resin ring and the right ruby red nail polish to match.
Mint Condition3 of 10
Keep hands looking cool this summer with a minty-green mani and coordinating ring.
Animal Attraction4 of 10
For a wild look and a little metallic sparkle, try animal-inspired jewelry with a complementary bronze lacquer.
Orange Crush5 of 10
Plastic can be fantastic, particularly when shaped as a cheery flower. Pick up the bright orange hue in this ring with a corresponding citrus shade of polish.
Pretty in Pink6 of 10
Hot-pink stones give this spike ring a little sweetness. A neon-rose-colored mani makes the look even friendlier.
True Blue7 of 10
Cool down with a beautiful aquatic-turquoise ring. An equally serene polish makes the combo feel perfectly stunning and summery.
All Eyes on You8 of 10
Wear this double ring on a single finger (the eye sits at the base of your finger, with the second band rests above the knuckle). Pick up the pearly tones in the ring with a soft and shimmery nail hue.
Royal Blue9 of 10
There is something incredibly regal about this pearl-and-sapphire ring. A rich blue mani to match makes the look even more stunning.
Dark Shadows10 of 10
Deep shades don't have to be dour. Highlight the shimmery charcoal tones in a multi-hued stone with a twinkling shade of gunmetal nail lacquer.
- How to Be Funny: 9 Essential Tips
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- New shopping service makes office-wear effortless
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- 15 Most Unforgettable Celebrity Brows
- 9 Ways Your House Can Help You Stay Fit
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession