12 Bombshell Beauty Trends To Try In 2014
- Next1 of 13Donna Karan Spring 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next2 of 13Thakoon Spring 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next3 of 13Nicole Miller Spring 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next4 of 13J Mendel Spring 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next5 of 13Jean-Pierre Braganza Spring 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next6 of 13Jason Wu Spring 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next7 of 13Lela Rose Spring 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next8 of 13Donna Karan Spring 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next9 of 13Valentino Spring 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next10 of 13Kenzo Spring 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next11 of 13Phillip Lim Spring 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next12 of 13Burberry Spring 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next13 of 13Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images
Get Gorgeous1 of 13
By Natasha Burton
New year, new you? Well, maybe not completely, but you can update your look thanks to these 12 beauty trends. From coral lips to low ponytails, check out the most gorgeous hair, makeup and nail looks from the spring 2014 runways.
Lash Out2 of 13
At Thakoon, soft, piece-y false lashes created a retro '70s vibe—and looked a lot more natural than a thick fake fringe.
Braid Wars3 of 13
The coiled braids at Nicole Miller were less milkmaid and more sophisticated city girl, thanks to the style's messy, wispy strands.
Glow Away4 of 13
Matte was in for 2013, but glowing skin will be big in 2014. Just take a look at this J. Mendel's model's rosy cheeks and subtle shine.
French Connection5 of 13
The traditional French manicure gets a makeover for the new year with this lopsided version at Jean-Pierre Braganza. Sophisticated and edgy, this nail design commands attention.
Get Low6 of 13
At Jason Wu, models wore their hair in sleek, low ponytails appropriate for the office, but still sexy enough for after-hours cocktails.
Go Green7 of 13
Bright eyeshadow was all over the spring runways, including the chartreuse shade on Lela Rose models. Girls with brown or hazel eyes, take note: This colorful hue really makes your eyes pop.
Orange Crush8 of 13
Trade your classic red lip for a coral-toned pout instead. We like the slightly glossy orange lip spotted at Donna Karan's show.
Barely There9 of 13
Makeup minimalists will love 2014's natural look, like the lightly filled-in brows and nude gloss at Valentino. Getting ready in the morning just got a whole lot easier.
White Out10 of 13
At Kenzo, white liner on models' upper lash lines were striking. If you love experimenting with adventurous beauty trends (and getting noticed), this one's for you!
Do Your Part11 of 13
While you may not want to show up at work with wet hair, as seen at 3.1 Philip Lim, you can copy this model's deep side part. The look instantly changes your hairstyle from everyday to daring.
Think Pink12 of 13
For a trend that's more come-hither than va-va-va-voom, try the blush shadow spotted at Burberry—the rosy hue is romantic but not over the top, and complements fair skin tones.
On the Line13 of 13
Cat-eye liner is always popular, but this year, go for Saint Laurent's all-around rimmed eyes—a sexy look for your next night out.
NEXT ON GLO: 10 Best Beauty Breakthroughs of 2013
- How to train your brain to be more optimistic
- The nail-polish color for your zodiac sign
- New fragrance helps you smell like Pharrell
- 10 everyday objects turned into art
- Best Celebrity Bangs in History
- 13 things women do better than men
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession