- Next1 of 7Donald Bowers/Getty Images
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 7Steven Krause/ELLE
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 7Steven Krause/ELLE
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 7Steven Krause/ELLE
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 7Steven Krause/ELLE
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 7Steven Krause/ELLE
- Previous Next7 of 7John Kaplan
- Brooklyn's Finest9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Supermodel Beauty Secrets1 of 7
Brooklyn Decker's life looks pretty much like the All-American dream. She's a Sports Illustrated cover girl, Mrs. Andy Roddick and has a role in the upcoming Adam Sandler/Jennifer Aniston film, Just Go With It. ELLE got Brooklyn to share some of her beauty tips.
RELATED ON ELLE: Brooklyn's Joe Zee Photo Shoot
Kiss Kiss2 of 7
"I started wearing lipstick because it makes a big difference, without having to wear a lot of other makeup," says Brooklyn. She loves Benefit Rush Hour because it "adds the perfect color to my lips and cheeks."
SHOP NOW: Benefit Rush Hour, $22
Walk The Line3 of 7
"For date night, I'll pump it up a bit by wearing bronzer or cream blush and eyeliner. But if it were up to [Andy], I wouldn't wear any makeup. He calls it 'war paint' when I have a lot of it on for work."
SHOP NOW: Lancôme Le Stylo Waterproof Long Lasting EyeLiner, $25
Glow On4 of 7
"I actually get the most tips from other models, like a recipe for a face scrub that I now use once a week. Just add a little baking soda to a cleanser and massage onto your face. It exfoliates gently and makes your skin glow." Brooklyn also loves Clarins Lotus Face Treatment Oil because it "repairs über-dry travel skin."
SHOP NOW: Clarins Lotus Face Treatment Oil, $39
Clean Sweep5 of 7
To get rid of all that "war paint" after a long day on the set, Brooklyn uses Lancôme Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover because it "clears away even the toughest waterproof makeup."
SHOP NOW: Lancôme Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup, $26
Bronze Beauty6 of 7
"Being on the beach is all about looking natural ... We don't use any concealer or foundation, because that's just not going to be cute at three in the afternoon when the sun's melting your face off."
SHOP NOW: Stila Eye Shadow Trio in Champagne Glow, $28
RELATED ON ELLE: Some Sunscreens May Not Work
Work It Out7 of 7
RELATED ON ELLE: ELLE Reviews ExerciseTV’s Free Workouts