Father's Day Gift Guide: Buy, Give, Borrow
- Next1 of 16FPG/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 16Courtesy of 21 Drops
- Previous Next3 of 16Courtesy of Orvis
- Previous Next4 of 16Courtesy of Ursa Major
- Previous Next5 of 16Courtesy of Molton Brown
- Previous Next6 of 16Courtesy of Timex
- Previous Next7 of 16Courtesy of Kyoku
- Previous Next8 of 16Courtesy of Kiehl's
- Previous Next9 of 16Courtesy of Dannijo
- Previous Next10 of 16Courtesy of Malin + Goetz
- Previous Next11 of 16Courtesy of Mr. Porter
- Previous Next12 of 16Courtesy of Violight
- Previous Next13 of 16Courtesy of J. Crew
- Previous Next14 of 16Courtesy of Eshu
- Previous Next15 of 16Courtesy of Mr. Porter
- Previous Next16 of 16Courtesy of Baxter
- Father's Day Gift Guide: Buy, Give, Borrow9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Not Another Tie!1 of 16
Your husband. Your other half. Father of your children. Yin to your Yang. This year, why not give him something special—something he wouldn't normally get for himself? (That you might also enjoy it is just gravy.) Here are 15 Father's Day gifts that won't go to waste.
Three's Company2 of 16
This aromatherapy kit, appropriately called "The Weekender," includes a trio of essential oils to incite passion, improve sleep and soothe a hangover... just in case. It's the perfect excuse to finally book that room at the bed-and-breakfast nearby.
SHOP NOW: The Weekender Trio, $74
Mountain Man3 of 16
A guy's robe is sacred—because he doesn't get to wear all the frilly PJs you do. (And wouldn't it be weird if he did?) Treat him to one that's special enough for you to slip on while he's sleeping in.
SHOP NOW: Orvis robe, $250
Smooth Moves4 of 16
Stubble doesn't discriminate. And neither does razor burn. You can both de-prickle with this hydrating, Vermont-made natural shave cream. Cuddle time awaits.
SHOP NOW: Ursa Major Stellar Shave Cream, $21
Into The Woods5 of 16
If the bath isn't big enough for two, then you'll just have to take turns unwinding. The fresh, woodsy aroma will make you feel like you've escaped—even if the kids are down the hall.
SHOP NOW: Molton Brown Bracing Silverbirch Thermal Muscle Soak and Body Wash, each $28
Perfect Timing6 of 16
What man wouldn't like a water-resistant, military-inspired watch? It's simply an added bonus that you can toughen up a more feminine look with this rugged timepiece.
SHOP NOW: Timex watch, $35
Marine Corps7 of 16
Sea kelp, rocks and algae? There's nothing "floral-y" about the ingredients in this set of body care products. The crisp, citrus-y scent will give you both some extra pep.
SHOP NOW: Kyoku Water Body Set, $58
Fuel Efficiency8 of 16
Men aren't supposed to worry about wrinkles, right? Wrong. You can both fight fine lines with this protein-rich lightweight anti-aging find.
SHOP NOW: Kiehl's Facial Fuel Age Correcting Moisture Gel, $30
Cuff 'Em9 of 16
If you've already dipped into his French-cuff shirt collection, then borrowing a pair of these makes perfect sense.
SHOP NOW: Dannijo cufflinks, $135
Mane Squeeze10 of 16
Spice up your hair-care routine with this peppermint and cilantro-scented duo—fragrances that are more refreshing than frilly.
SHOP NOW: Malin + Goetz Hair Gift Box, $42
Tip Your Hat11 of 16
Tell him it's to protect his scalp from burning. (No, your hair is not thinning darling—it's just a precaution.) If he refuses to wear it, borrow this grosgrain ribboned topper to protect your own hide.
SHOP NOW: Lock & Co. Hatters hat, $120
Don't Bristle12 of 16
Style-savvy germaphobes, rejoice! This sleek Philippe Starck designed toothbrush holder will keep you and your husband's brushes bacteria-free.
SHOP NOW: Violight Toothbrush Sanitizer, $50
Courting You13 of 16
This cashmere hoodie is less sporty, more luxe—by which we mean, it isn't meant for an impromptu game of one-on-one. (Well, not for one-on-one basketball, at least.)
SHOP NOW: J.Crew hoodie, $298
Down Under14 of 16
For the low-maintenance man (and woman), these botanical-rich products from Australia satisfy your basic skincare needs. Aussie hunk Eric Bana is a fan. (We're just saying.)
SHOP NOW: ESHU Road Warrior Travel Pack, $40
Check Mate15 of 16
Come fall, you'll want to balance that ultra-feminine '70s dress with biker boots and this nearly indestructible buffalo check messenger bag.
SHOP NOW: Filson bag, $240
California Dreaming16 of 16
Guys might normally scoff at a candle, but this one from the men's grooming experts at Baxter of California might just change their mind. Called "Cruel Summer," the scent is leafy green with a touch of musk and cedar wood.
SHOP NOW: We Love California candle, $30
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession