Celebrity Close Up: Beauty Edition
- Next1 of 10Glo
- Previous Next2 of 10Eric Ryan/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 10Mike Marsland/WireImage
- Previous Next4 of 10Steve Granitz/WireImage
- Previous Next5 of 10John Parra/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 10Carlos Alvarez/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 10Gareth Cattermole/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 10John Shearer/WireImage
- Previous Next9 of 10Victor Chavez/WireImage
- Previous Next10 of 10Christopher Polk/WireImage
- Celebrity Close Up: Beauty Edition9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Beauty_CelebCloseUpJessica_v011 of 10beauty celeb close up
Pastel Nails2 of 10
By Abby Gardner
Beyoncé's actually showing off two big nail trends in this shot. First, that pastel blue color which became a guaranteed hit when it showed on the Chanel resort runway. Another high fashion favorite is the longer, more talon-like shape. And I must add, well done with that rock, Hova.
SHOP NOW: Pastel Polish
Bronze Skin3 of 10
Victoria Beckham is always impeccable in my opinion. And she loves a more tan look, but never overdoes it with the bronzer and knows how to blend it perfectly. No ring-around-the-neck here.
SHOP NOW: Bronzer
High Hair4 of 10
Right now it's all about adding a little extra oomph to your hair, like Natalie Portman does here. And it doesn't have to be crazy dramatic, just a little extra lift at the roots and the crown.
SHOP NOW: Root Lifter
Over The Top Lashes5 of 10
The Kardashians, Khloe especially, are not exactly known for their subtlety, but we love her major lashes. In all likelihood they're fakes, which you can buy at the drugstore. Or you simply invest in some curling and volumizing mascara.
SHOP NOW: Volumizing Mascara
Ombre Hair6 of 10
The fact is that you're probably never going to get ombre (which means shaded from light to dark) hair as perfect as Jessica Biel's without going to the salon. But you can give it a go by adding highlights to the ends of your locks.
SHOP NOW: Highlighting Kit
Nude Nails7 of 10
Jennifer Aniston is always simple and chic, even when it comes to her nails. Nude polish is always in style, but it's been especially popular this summer.
SHOP NOW: Nude Polish
Barely There Makeup8 of 10
I love Elisabeth Moss's "no makeup" makeup. Obviously she's wearing some, but it's so simple and it lets her gorgeous skin take center stage.
Shimmery Pink Lips9 of 10
Cameron Diaz proves you can wear shimmery pink lips without looking like you did back in middle school. Just don't pick a shade that's too bubblegum-like.
SHOP NOW: Pink Lip Gloss
Bright Red Lips10 of 10
Ashley Greene hasn't made a single beauty misstep in this summer of Eclipse events. This bold red lip is one of my favorites. Just be sure to keep the rest of your makeup simple.
SHOP NOW: Red Lipstick