Cheat Sheets: Beauty Towelettes, Wipes & More
- Next1 of 9Zac Posen/Spring 2012; Imaxtree
- Previous Next2 of 9Courtesy of Korres
- Previous Next3 of 9Courtesy of Tocca
- Previous Next4 of 9Courtesy of Soap & Glory
- Previous Next5 of 9Courtesy of Dr. Dennis Gross
- Previous Next6 of 9Courtesy of Chidoriya
- Previous Next7 of 9Courtesy of Wireless Wipes
- Previous Next8 of 9Courtesy of Herban Essentials
- Previous Next9 of 9Courtesy of Agua de Colonia
- Cheat Sheets: Beauty Towelettes, Wipes & More9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Wipe Out!1 of 9
By Shannan Rouss
We're all for applying sunscreen in the AM and removing makeup in the PM, not to mention cleansing, exfoliating and moisturizing. But we may be guilty of not always abiding by our own skincare regimen. Luckily, we've found a few easy shortcuts. Read on to discover the best one-step wipes, towelettes and cleansing cloths for taking care of your complexion.
Milking It2 of 9
The wipes in this travel-friendly pouch are rich in milk proteins to soothe and moisturize dry winter skin, while removing makeup, dirt and oil.
SHOP NOW: Korres Milk Proteins Cleansing & Makeup-Removing Wipes, $12 for 25-pack
Place In The Sun3 of 9
Protect your skin from wrinkle-causing rays with these SPF 30 towelettes infused with Tocca's classic citrus-y scent.
SHOP NOW: Tocca Stella SPF 30+ Sunscreen Towelettes, $28 for 8-pack
Triple Threat4 of 9
These pre-moistened cloths cleanse, tone and smooth skin, while minimizing the appearance of pores with the brand's patented Poreshrink-RS ingredient, a natural exfoliant.
SHOP NOW: Soap & Glory Off Your Face Cleansing Cloths, $10 for 25-pack
Glow For It5 of 9
This new two-in-one find is both a self-tanner an ultra-light at-home peel, with pads containing alpha- and beta-hydroxy acids to exfoliate and clear skin.
SHOP NOW: Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Glow Pads, $18 for 10-pack
Paper Trail6 of 9
Blot away excess oil with these delicate but super-absorbent face papers made from hemp and linen.
SHOP NOW: Chidoriya Original Oil Blotting Face Paper, $7 for 30-pack
Make The Call7 of 9
Be as smart as your smartphone and clean your handheld with wipes that will kill pore-clogging grime.
SHOP NOW: Wireless Wipes, $3 for 12-pack
Natural Wonders8 of 9
Refresh using these towelettes scented with pure essential oil (in either lavender, peppermint or lemon scent) to help boost mood and battle germs.
SHOP NOW: Herban Essentials Mixed Towelettes, $15 for 20-pack
Spanish Lessons9 of 9
From a family-owned classic perfumery in Madrid, these refreshing fragrance towelettes are scented with Spanish lavender, lemon, geranium, eucalyptus and bergamot.
SHOP NOW: Alvarez Gomez Agua de Colonia Concentrada Perfumed Towelettes, $9 for 10-pack