- Next1 of 11AXELLE/BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM
- Previous Next2 of 11Stefanie Keenan/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 11Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage
- Previous Next4 of 11Splash News
- Previous Next5 of 11Kevin Winter/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 11Epsilon/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 11Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
- Previous Next8 of 11Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
- Previous Next9 of 11AXELLE/BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM
- Previous Next10 of 11Dominique Charriau/WireImage
- Previous Next11 of 11AXELLE/BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Mix & Match1 of 11
There are lots of factors that go into picking your outfit. You might not think about it consciously, but hair color is a huge one. Here are some combinations that work beautifully.
Golden Girl2 of 11
Think of your hair as another accessory to your dress! The yellow tones in Rachel Bilson's dress play up the lighter sections of her ombre hair.
Black & Blue3 of 11
We love how Liv's outfit complements both her dark, shiny locks and her sparkling blue eyes. That pop of electric blue really makes the look.
Color Wheel4 of 11
Light blondes, like Kate Bosworth, look amazing in superbright colors. Doesn't it just scream California girl?
Green with Envy5 of 11
There's no better color combination than a redhead in green, in our humble opinions. One look at Julianne Moore and we think you'll agree.
Gray Gardens6 of 11
Just because you've decided to go au naturel with your gray hair doesn't mean you have to ditch the color from your wardrobe. We love pairing similar tones together in one look, like Helen Mirren does here.
Molten Marvel7 of 11
You can never go wrong wearing gold if you have dark brown hair and radiant, glowing skin like Halle Berry. The slight highlights in her hair are picked up by the shiny tone of the jacket.
White Light8 of 11
We already mentioned how much we like blondes in colors, but that doesn't mean they can't wear light, or even stark whites. They only serve to make your hair even more warm and golden.
Big Red9 of 11
Yes, redheads can and should wear red. It's one of the most outdated and irritating of old beauty rules. Just look how fantastic Rihanna looks!
Naturally Neutral10 of 11
Eva Mendes's warm brown hair is also a perfect match for summery whites and neutral tan tones. We love the contrast between the dark and the light.
Pop Art11 of 11
Demi Moore's dark black locks are the envy of many women we know. Choosing a bright color for a dress only makes the color look more rich and shiny.