Celebs who look amazing without makeup
- Next1 of 13Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
- Previous Next2 of 13Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
- Previous Next3 of 13Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
- Previous Next4 of 13Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
- Previous Next5 of 13Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
- Previous Next6 of 13Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
- Previous Next7 of 13Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
- Previous Next8 of 13Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
- Previous Next9 of 13Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
- Previous Next10 of 13Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
- Previous Next11 of 13Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
- Previous Next12 of 13Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
- Previous Next13 of 13Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
- Celebs who look amazing without makeup9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal For Summer
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Makeup-Free Stars Show Less Is More1 of 13
We’re all for going bare-faced every once in a while. After all, dermatologists swear it’s good to give your skin a break, and sometimes…we just don’t feel like putting it on. Looks like these celebs know what we’re talking about. (But did they have to look so damn good in the process?)
Bar Refaeli2 of 13
Bar looks like she caught a little too much sun on her face here, but nevertheless, she's super-gorgeous without a stitch of makeup on.
ON COSMOPOLITAN: 8 Must-Have Winter Skin Saviors
Jessica Biel3 of 13
This is what Justin Timberlake wakes up to every day. And yes, we’re totally jealous—of both of them.
ON COSMOPOLITAN: 9 Tricks to Look Even Hotter Naked
Jennifer Love Hewitt4 of 13
And that's why Jennifer has snagged a lot of hot men in Hollywood.
ON COSMOPOLITAN: 10 Proven Ways to Cure a Hangover
Kim Kardashian5 of 13
If only we could look this great when we leave the gym….
ON COSMOPOLITAN: Makeup You Can Actually Wear to the Gym
Beyoncé6 of 13
And she recently had a baby. Sigh.
Kristin Stewart7 of 13
We just can't get over the Twilight star's glowing skin.
Lady Gaga8 of 13
The “Born This Way” singer tweeted out this makeup-free pic with the message “Have a beautiful day!”
Olivia Wilde9 of 13
Yes, she really does wake up looking this good.
Vanessa Lachey10 of 13
Vanessa doesn't need makeup to look totally gorgeous—even while she's chowing down.
Nicole Richie11 of 13
Nicole's got that girl-next-door gorgeous look on lockdown.
Snooki12 of 13
We actually think new mom Snooki looks prettier au naturale.
Rihanna13 of 13
The "Diamonds" singer recently tweeted out this makeup-free photo. We wish we looked half this good with makeup on.
- Leo's annual astrological guide
- 9 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should Own
- Christian Louboutin for your nails
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- How To Look Like Jenny McCarthy In Your 40s
- 10 Shocking Stories About Returning Clothes
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession