Cult Beauty Products
- Next1 of 9Imaxtree.com
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 9Courtesy of Frederic Fekkai
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 9Courtesy of Nars
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 9Courtesy of Johnson and Johnson
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 9Courtesy of Klorane
- Previous Next6 of 9Courtesy of Eve Lom
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 9Courtesy of Supremo
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 9Courtesy of Maybelline
- Previous Next9 of 9Courtesy of L'Oréal
- Cult Beauty Products9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
The Insiders1 of 9
By Zoe Schaeffer
When celebrities and models clamor for a certain cleanser or a drugstore brand of mascara flies off the shelves, you know you have the making of a cult classic. We asked two beauty insiders (who have tried everything) to let us in on the sprays, shadows and shampoos they won't live without.
Full Picture2 of 9
Adir Abergel, a Frederic Fekkai stylist who works with Sienna Miller and Anne Hathaway, spends a lot of time creating big moment hair. So we pay attention when he says that this volumizer is the very best for creating that red carpet “wow” factor.
SHOP NOW: Frederic Fekkai Coiff Bouffont Lifting and Texturizing Spray Gel, $23.
Perfect Pair3 of 9
Beauty companies aspire to create that one shadow to complement all skin tones. Alexa Rodulfo, makeup artist to New York’s social set, including Ivanka Trump and Margherita Missoni, swears by this mocha/taupe twosome, claiming it’s the only duo that looks amazing on all her clients.
SHOP NOW: Nars Eye Shadow Duo in Kalahari, $32
One Trick Pony4 of 9
Party ponytails call for fly-aways to stay at bay. To create that perfect mirror finish, Abergel uses this spin-off of the original, which achieves just the right amount of sleekness.
SHOP NOW: Johnson and Johnson Baby Oil Gel, $3.29.
Mop Top5 of 9
Abergel is devoted to this celebrity-approved dry shampoo. Spray it on roots and it mops up oil, making hair appear freshly washed even after a day or two. Genius.
SHOP NOW: Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk, $18
Face Time6 of 9
Aestheticians and models swear that the chamomile and clove oils in this sought-after cleanser give that dewy glow that seems to be achieved only in photo shoots.
SHOP NOW: Eve Lom Cleanser, $75
Hold Out7 of 9
This soy-based Japanese pomade may not be the first thing you’d imagine in a celeb stylist’s kit. But Abergel says that it’s a cut above the rest when you're striving for that sexy, textured look. And he swears that it leaves hair silky, not oily.
SHOP NOW: Supremo Magic Move, $14.39
Magic Wand8 of 9
Rodulfo uses a non-brand mascara from Mexico made from Mamey fruit oil. But here in the States, the gold standard is Maybelline Great Lash, which is so popular, one is sold every 1.7 seconds worldwide.
SHOP NOW: Maybelline Great Lash Mascara, $4
Hair Today9 of 9
When it comes to holding strands in place (without creating stickiness), hair stylists agree that this classic spray is the first one they reach for. And its retro packaging has become somewhat iconic.
SHOP NOW: L’Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray, $26
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession