Dream A Little Dream
Chanel In Your Very Own Bathroom
Chanel lives large ... in our fantasy lives.
Many of us dream of a world swathed in interlocking Cs, chic tweeds and quilted designer bags. Unfortunately, this Sex and the City fantasy is far from reality for most of us. But, what if we told you that you could have a little piece of Chanel in your guest bathroom ... and it wouldn't equal the cost of a mortgage payment?
Enter Le Coton, Chanel's chic version of your everyday cotton cosmetic pad. Now, you may not need a three-ply piece of super fancy cotton to remove your makeup or nail polish, but you just might want it.
And, for a limited time, you can get your luxe fix courtesy of the logo imprints of Chanel ... for only $20.
That's what we call (disposable) income well spent.
SHOP NOW: Chanel Cotton Pads, $20
Chanel's uber-luxe cotton padCourtesy of Chanel
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession