Beauty Gets Earthy
- NextWant It!1 of 6Courtesy of TIGI
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 6Courtesy of Ren
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 6Courtesy of Darphin
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 6Courtesy of Philosophy
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 6Courtesy of Physician's Formula
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 6Courtesy of Kiehl's Since 1851
- Beauty Gets Earthy9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Beauty With Benefits1 of 6
By Emili Vesilind
TIGI’s paraben-free line of shampoos, conditioners and stylers melds organic ingredients to ensure that your hair doesn’t get tangly. And the packaging's recyclable.
Beauty With Benefits2 of 6
British skincare company Ren uses plant-based ingredients exclusively and donates 2.5 percent of their profit to campaigns that promote a better environment.
SHOP NOW: Ren Moroccan Rose Otto Sugar Body Polish, $60
Beauty With Benefits3 of 6
French beauty brand Darphin’s first 100% natural certified product is a sumptuous elixir that helps detoxify the skin and even out the complexion (apply post-cleansing).
SHOP NOW: Darphin’s Orange Blossom Aromatic Care, $80
Beauty With Benefits4 of 6
Philosophy is going green with a new makeup collection. The line features universally flattering pinks, is free of mineral oil, and also features good-for-skin antioxidants.
SHOP NOW: Philosophy Color of Grace, $18-$30
Beauty With Benefits5 of 6
Adding a gazillion makeup compacts to landfills each year isn’t helping Mother Earth. Enter Physician’s Formula’s pressed powder compact: It's reusable and made of 100% sustainable bamboo.
SHOP NOW: Physician's Formula Bamboo Compact, $7
Beauty With Benefits6 of 6
For Earth Day, Kiehl’s launched a special series of its Açaí toner. The limited-edition skin protector comes packaged with one of four labels designed by celebs like Julianne Moore and artist Jeff Koons.