How to wear the new metallic nails
- Next1 of 9Veronique Branquinho S/S 2013: Imaxtree
- Previous Next2 of 9Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next3 of 9Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next4 of 9Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next5 of 9Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next6 of 9Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next7 of 9Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next8 of 9Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next9 of 9Courtesy of ELLE
- How to wear the new metallic nails9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal For Summer
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Mirror, Mirror1 of 9
Multi-dimensional, hologram hues (think a flat base color with several different layers of glitter) are popping up in every shade imaginable, from neutral metals to beetle-esque blues. Amp up your routine with these mirrored polishes because glitzy metallic shades. They're the perfect way to spice up this mid-season lull.
Shine On2 of 9
This green-tinged color is incredibly dimensional, and looks different depending on the light.
SHOP NOW: Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour in Peridot, $26
Pumpkin Spice3 of 9
This warm shade is supremely versatile and works well with most skin tones.
SHOP NOW: Le Métier de Beauté East Meets West Nail Lacquer in Dynasty, $10
Pretty in Pink4 of 9
This lovely rosy hue is reminiscent of the luminous interior of an oyster shell, and is perfect for day-to-evening wear.
SHOP NOW: Deborah Lippmann Mirrored Chrome Nail Lacquer in Sugar Daddy, $18
Metal Winner5 of 9
A lustrous deep gold, this hue provides full coverage and looks super-rich.
SHOP NOW: Ciaté Gold Digga Paint Pot, $15
ON ELLE: 19 Skin-Saving Winter Foundations
Orange Crush6 of 9
This sunset-hued polish will definitely get you noticed.
SHOP NOW: Sephora by OPI Nail Colour in I Think I Cayenne, $10
Light Touch7 of 9
An ethereal and ladylike color, this delicate metallic is perfect work-week choice.
SHOP NOW: Dior Diorific Vernis Le Grand Bal Nail Lacquer in Diorling, $26
Blue Note8 of 9
A bold, peacock-blue shade makes for an unexpectedly lovely mani.
SHOP NOW: Illamasaqua Nail Varnish in Viridian, $14
Gold Rush9 of 9
This polish is just the thing to wear to an Oscar-night party.
SHOP NOW: Julep Nail Vernis in Sienna, $14
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Christian Louboutin for your nails
- How to Clean Your House in 10 Minutes
- 10 Things You Can Never Change About a Man
- 10 Tricks For Faking Bigger Eyes
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession