- Next1 of 11Imagezoo
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of BellaSugar
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of BellaSugar
- Previous Next4 of 11BellaSugar
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of BellaSugar
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of BellaSugar
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of BellaSugar
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of BellaSugar
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of BellaSugar
- Previous Next10 of 11Glo
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of BellaSugar
- Extreme Beauty9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
10 Sensational Scents1 of 11
10 Sensational Scents2 of 11
Demeter's Lobster Cologne, $6-$39.50, which contains notes of sea, sweet meat, and drawn butter, is described as being the brand's "most obtuse fragrance." You think?
RELATED ON BELLASUGAR: 10 Perfect Spring Perfumes You'll Want Right Now
10 Sensational Scents3 of 11
From the ever quirky Etat Libre d’Orange comes Fat Electrician, $69, inspired by the reckless lifestyle of a 1970s-era gigolo. However, the juice doesn't conjure up images of what you might expect from a fragrance with this cheeky moniker.
10 Sensational Scents4 of 11
If grease monkey smells are what you're longing for, Comme des Garcons has a eau de toilette called Garage, $60, to satisfy your inner love for all things grease, oil, and rubber with notes of laurel aldehyde, traces of leather and kerosene.
10 Sensational Scents5 of 11
Oh, Demeter, you never disappoint. I'm sure a little dash of Turpentine Cologne, $6—$39.50, is all we need to repel not just paint, but potential lovers, too.
RELATED ON BELLASUGAR: An Unexpected Celebrity Scent
10 Sensational Scents6 of 11
Who doesn't love the smell of a campfire? With Smells Like A Campfire Body And Room Spray, $25, you can capture the essence of outdoor adventure without having to brave the actual outdoors.
RELATED ON BELLASUGAR: Hot Fragrance Trends
10 Sensational Scents7 of 11
Mix together a little Egyptian geranium, cinnamon, musks, plum and oudh, a resin from a rare South Asian tree, and what do you get? An orgy-inspired scent, my friends. By Kilian Liaisons Dangereuses, $225, is indeed dangerous.
10 Sensational Scents8 of 11
Back in 2007 YumSugar was rather excited for the launch of an Eau de Stilton Perfume (yes, the cheese folks), and while it's no longer available (tragedy!), it was a lovely earthy, fruity scent.
RELATED ON BELLASUGAR: Eau de Liz Taylor
10 Sensational Scents9 of 11
L’Artisan Parfumeur Dzing!, $135, is inspired by the circus, with pretty scents like tonka beans, balsam, saffran, and ginger. It also includes some stankier essences to remind you of sawdust, saddle leather and gasoline.
10 Sensational Scents10 of 11
Mmm, sushi. I love to eat it, but I'm not so sure I'd like to smell like I'd been rolling around in it. Demeter's Sushi Cologne, $6-$39.50, is a lot more pleasing than it sounds, with essences of sticky rice, seaweed, ginger and lemon.
10 Sensational Scents11 of 11
Love the smell of books that have that special scent only age can provide? You might just like CB I Hate Perfume's In The Library, $12-$65, which contains essences of English novel, Russian and Moroccan leather bindings, wood polish and worn cloth.