22 wacky runway & red carpet 'dos
- Next1 of 11Nicki Minaj: Splash News & Zac Posen Fall 2012; Imaxtree
- Previous Next2 of 11Alicia Keys: Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic & Jenny Packham Fall 2012; Imaxtree
- Previous Next3 of 11Taylor Momsen: Rabbani and Solimene Photography/Getty Images & Marc Jacobs Fall 2012; Imaxtree
- Previous Next4 of 11Rooney Mara: Rabbani and Solimene Photography/Getty Images & Thakoon Fall 2012; Imaxtree
- Previous Next5 of 11Lana Del Rey: Dave M. Benett/Getty Images & Anna Sui: Karl Prouse/Catwalking/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 11Lady Gaga: JosiahW / Splash News & Jason Wu Fall 2012; Imaxtree
- Previous Next7 of 11Katy Perry: Lester Cohen/WireImage & Jeremy Scott Fall 2012; Imaxtree
- Previous Next8 of 11Diana Ross: Jeff Vespa/WireImage & Badgley Mischka Fall 2012; Imaxtree
- Previous Next9 of 11Busy Phillips: Jason Merritt/Getty Images & Carolina Herrera Fall 2012; Imaxtree
- Previous Next10 of 11Beyonce: Slaven Vlasic/Getty Images & Jen Kao Fall 2012; Imaxtree
- Previous Next11 of 11Ameriie: Todd Oren/WireImage & Isaa London Fall 2012; Imaxtree
- 22 wacky runway & red carpet 'dos9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Going to Extremes1 of 11
Here are the most head-turning hair trends from the runways, along with the celebrity looks they've inspired. (Or is it the other way around?) —Glo
Nicki Minaj (who's famous for whack-a-'dos like these) has taken the Asian-inspired updo seen on Zac Posen's models a step further. Adding chopsticks and a wig, Minaj transforms the look from classy to kitschy in a way that only she could rock.
Going to Extremes2 of 11
The pompadour style (named for this French madame) that Alicia Keys debuted at the Grammys was also spotted at Jenny Packham's runway show. The designer recently shot to fame when Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, began wearing her pieces at royal appearances. (See a pic of the duchess in Packham.)
String Theory3 of 11
Both Taylor Momsen and the models at Marc Jacobs embodied a ladylike messiness with stringy tendrils and smeared eyeliner. (See more pics of Momsen's Dutch model doppelgänger.)
ON GLO: More Fab Celebrity Hair
Scissors Not Required4 of 11
Since her turn in The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, Rooney Mara has made short bangs her signature style. Models at Thakoon sported the mini-fringe with choppy ends, thanks to ponytails that had been brushed and pinned forward to create faux versions of the look.
Going Big5 of 11
Lana Del Rey's ultra-smooth retro beehive (also known as this aircraft) echoes the look from Anna Sui's runway show.
Pony Up6 of 11
The high leather-bound ponytails seen on models at Jason Wu called to mind Lady Gaga's recent look, a platinum blond wig that pays homage to Madonna in the late '80s, as well as the kung fu fighters of video games and cult movies. (Find out which other celebs have been sporting this high and mighty ponytail style.)
Cartoon Network7 of 11
Katy Perry went back to her (not-so-natural) roots with electric blue hair. Another version of the colorful crimped bob showed up on the runway at Jeremy Scott, where models donned wigs à la Rainbow Brite (remember her?).
Curl Power8 of 11
From the '70s to today, legendary singer Diana Ross has been known for her wind-in-the-hair curls (check out her other iconic styles). The same untamed tresses dazzled at Badgley Mischka.
With the Band9 of 11
At this year's Golden Globe Awards, Busy Philipps (who went with her famous BFF) opted for major bouffant (see the original '60s versions here) set off by a delicate headband, similar to the 'do on models at Carolina Herrera.
Reverse It10 of 11
Ombre's reign (find out how how's it done here) may be coming to an end. Instead of dark roots with light ends, the latest look is light roots with dark ends, a style seen on Beyoncé during her late-pregnancy days.
Bobbing Along11 of 11
Beatle-mania is back—sort of. Singer Ameriie lopped off her long hair (see pics here) in favor of this slightly androgynous late-'60s bob, similar to this coif seen at Issa during London Fashion Week.
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession