Fall Runway Hair
- Next1 of 103.1 Philip Lim: Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next2 of 10Balenciaga: Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next3 of 10Oscar de la Renta: Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next4 of 10DKNY: Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next5 of 10Givenchy: Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next6 of 10Carolina Herrera: Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next7 of 103.1 Philip Lim: Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next8 of 10Ralph Lauren: Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next9 of 10Thakoon: Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next10 of 10Lela Rose: Imaxtree.com
- Fall Runway Hair9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Fall Runway Hair1 of 10
By Abby Gardner
We love scouring the runways of New York and Europe for new hairstyles to try. Here are some of our fall favorites.
Get Slick2 of 10
A sleek bun, as seen at Balenciaga, never goes out of style. But I especially love it with a deep side part. There's something very "power executive" about the look.
Flipping Out3 of 10
I often wish I had been a grownup in the '70s. The hair — be it long and bohemian or a styled flip like this one — just speaks to me. It's bouncy in a modern-day Farrah way.
On the Side4 of 10
Here we see the side part again, this time with a side ponytail. It's the perfect way to look polished when you're in a maddening rush in the morning.
Tucked In5 of 10
Long hair tucked into the back of a yummy fall jacket is one of those looks that can look "unintended chic." And that, to me, is the very best kind.
Pretty Polished6 of 10
Ladylike hair doesn't have to be prissy and precious, as evidenced by the styles at Carolina Herrera. All it takes is a great blowout and, yes, a deep side part. Of course, a Carolina gown doesn't hurt either.
Curling Lessons7 of 10
Big ringlet curls are also a trend for fall. That means hot rollers and large curling irons are going to be hot commodities. Keep the curls down near the tips of the hair for the best look.
Instant Classic8 of 10
Much like Ralph Lauren's clothing, the hair on his runways is always classically American like this pin-straight, parted-down-the-middle style that would look great on literally everyone.
Controlled Mess9 of 10
Bedhead and flyaways aren't for everyone but they certainly are a big trend in hair of late. If your hair doesn't naturally do this sort of style, try a texturizing paste in order to make it work.
Uptown Girl10 of 10
Sometimes bigger really is better. And the new twist on the beehive feeds both my updo and Mad Men obsessions. Get ready to tease it high this fall, ladies.
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession