- Next1 of 10Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 10Courtesy of Clark's Botanicals
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 10Courtesy of Origins
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 10Courtesy of CoverGirl
- Previous Next5 of 10Courtesy of La Prairie
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 10Courtesy of Good Skin
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 10Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 10Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 10Courtesy of Clinique
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 10Courtesy of Nordstrom
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Intel_QuickFixes1 of 10intro Intel Quick Fixes
Get The Puff Out2 of 10
By Abby Gardner
Whether they're the result of a late night up with the kids or an extra glass of vino at dinner, puffy eyes are annoying. This cream will give you some instant relief and moisturize that sensitive skin in the long-term.
SHOP NOW: Clark's Botanicals Anti-Puff Eye Cream, $87
Swipe & Go3 of 10
If you suffer from mild discoloration (usually redness) on your eyelids, you're not alone. My favorite quick fix is adding a dash of this oh-so subtle, sheer color over my lids to mask it. Then you can either add more color, or leave as-is.
SHOP NOW: Origins Underwear For Lids, $14.50
Smooth Sailing4 of 10
CoverGirl and Olay teamed up to create a product that they believe has a "three-minute facelift effect." What does that mean? Apply to your face and you'll immediately see some smoothing, plus the Olay Regenerist complex is meant to firm your skin.
SHOP NOW: CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Serum Primer, $15
Caviar Dreams5 of 10
Yes, yes it's pricey. But for those of you game for a splurge, this is worth it. You only use the tiniest drop for each application that will add immediate brightness and then, over time, help to fade those nasty dark circles.
SHOP NOW: La Prairie White Caviar Illuminating Eye Serum, $250
Keeping It Real6 of 10
Not to worry if your budget isn't in the caviar segment: This eye lift and circle reducer works great, too. The day gel lifts and moisturizes on the spot, and you use the night balm to help lessen those circles and wrinkles.
SHOP NOW: Good Skin Eyliplex-2, $39.50
All Dried Out7 of 10
It never fails that right before a big date or an important meeting, you end up with a huge zit. For years, people in the know have been using this drying lotion for the fastest of results. You'll be amazed at what just one drop can do.
SHOP NOW: Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, $17
ON WONDERWALL: Justin Bieber's the New Fan of Proactiv
Pen Pal8 of 10
I keep telling myself that the wrinkles around my eyes are evidence of all my happy, smiley days. While not totally untrue, I still don't like showing my age. Enter this handy pen that spot-fills fine lines. It's temporary, but it sure works.
SHOP NOW: Cosmedicine Instant Wrinkle Write Off Line Filler, $15
To A T9 of 10
There are few things that frustrate me more as a beauty editor than visible pores and and oily T-zone. It's just one of the things I obsess about on my face. That's why I've come to rely on this little gel ... especially during the dog days of August. It puts me at ease.
SHOP NOW: Clinique Pore Minimizer T-Zone Shine Control, $14.50
Get The Blues10 of 10
I like to give this product to the skin-conscious men in my life — though it's also perfectly fine for the ladies — because they want to get rid of blackheads and pimples, too. They'd just prefer their products not look too girly.
SHOP NOW: Kiehl's Blue Herbal Spot Treatment, $16
- 7 Ways to Grow Out Your Bangs Gracefully
- Virgo's Personalized Astrological Guide
- New shopping service makes office-wear effortless
- The Ultimate Guide to Granny Chic
- Esquire: 14 Books Every Man Should Read
- 10 Style Rebels Who Changed Fashion
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession