- Next1 of 7Daniele Oberrauch/Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next2 of 7Ivan Lattuada/Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next3 of 7Daniele Oberrauch/Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next4 of 7Ivan Lattuada/Imaxtree.com
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 7Ivan Lattuada/Imaxtree.com
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 7Daniele Oberrauch/Imaxtree.com
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 7Daniele Oberrauch/Imaxtree.com
- Forever Young9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Teen Trends That Work At Any Age1 of 7
We’re often found waxing nostalgic about our teenage years. And, apparently, so were the designers, hairstylists and makeup artists working on the Spring/Summer 2010 shows. Here are six youthful trends that you’re not too old to wear. Trust us.
Pigtails2 of 7
Miuccia Prada has single-handedly started many trends, and this spring was no different. The minute we saw her version of mussed-up pigtails paired with a chic lip, we knew we could wear them without looking like we just stepped off the playground.
White Liner3 of 7
Remember that old tip you learned in middle school about lining the inner rims of your lids? Well, Donna Karan flipped it around and used opaque white on the top lids — a look that really opens up the eyes.
BUY NOW: Rimmel Liner, $4
Messy Updo4 of 7
Back in the day, a messy bun may have meant you were in final exam hell. Spring forward to 2010, and it’s got the Chanel stamp of approval. This is very good news for those too busy to bother with a blowout in the morning.
Pastel Streaks5 of 7
Okay, stay with us here: We’re not saying you need to dye your whole head purple. But what about just a hint of pastel on the underside, so people can catch a glimpse of your rebellious side?
BUY NOW: Manic Panic Mystic Heather, $12
Bow Headbands6 of 7
Pretty girls tied up with pretty bows streamed down the Marc by Marc Jacobs runway for spring. And, who are we to argue with New York’s arbiter of style? Plus, they look darn cute for a Saturday night out.
BUY NOW: Forever 21 headband, $5
Blue Shadow7 of 7
Blue eye shadow in 2010 is sleeker and more subtle than its sister from the '80s. We love how Nanette Lepore used a thicker line of shadow underneath the eyes for a modern effect.
BUY NOW: Maybelline Eyestudio in Navy Narcissist, $6