Give It To Me
- Next1 of 18Glo
- Previous Next2 of 18Courtesy of Tata Harper
- Previous Next3 of 18Courtesy of Jonathan Adler
- Previous Next4 of 18Courtesy of J. Crew
- Previous Next5 of 18Courtesy of Stanley Lewis
- Previous Next6 of 18Courtesy of Santa Maria Novella
- Previous Next7 of 18Courtesy of Prova
- Previous Next8 of 18Courtesy of Memo
- Previous Next9 of 18Courtesy of Asparas
- Previous Next10 of 18Courtesy of N de Samin
- Previous Next11 of 18Courtesy of Nixon
- Previous Next12 of 18Courtesy of Marc Jacobs
- Previous Next13 of 18Courtesy of Alora
- Previous Next14 of 18Courtesy of brand
- Previous Next15 of 18Courtesy of Kimmel
- Previous Next16 of 18Courtesy of Donna Wilson
- Previous Next17 of 18Courtesy of Hallands
- Previous Next18 of 18Courtesy of Francis Kurkdjian
- Give It To Me9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal For Summer
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
STYLE_Philosophy_GiftGuide_v01a1 of 18
Sweet Smells2 of 18
By Zoe Schaeffer
Worker bees will thank you for this aromatic set, which treats both stress and insomnia with essential oils.
SHOP NOW: Tata Harper Aromatic Mood Treatments Set, $165
Lion's Den3 of 18
This porcelain lion will make a statement both on and off the tree. Break off the metal hanging loop after the holidays, and he’ll look darling on the bookshelf.
SHOP NOW: Jonathan Adler “Pop Menagerie Lion Ornament,” $28
Glove You4 of 18
A thumbhole in the cuff allows these gloves to be worn either over the elbow or folded down. We love them for being both practical and cool. So will just about everyone else.
SHOP NOW: J. Crew Convertible Cuff Gloves, $98
Strong Ties5 of 18
This is not any ol’ tie for any ol’ guy. A gorgeous silk style paired with coordinating socks in a handmade box is a no-brainer gift for a serious stud.
SHOP NOW: Stanley Lewis Tie Set, $195
Solid Scent6 of 18
A homebody will want to hang one of these potpourri tablets on every closet. But we think they’re way too chic to keep behind closed doors!
SHOP NOW: Santa Maria Novella “Wax Tablets,” $30
Silk Road7 of 18
Fashion fiends are no strangers to luxe scarves. This silk-and-cotton voile style, with glass beads and pom pom fringe, is fit for a girl who’s in-the-know.
SHOP NOW: Prova scarf, $465
Eternal Flame8 of 18
A candle inspired by a mysterious Ethiopian city is perfect for your globe-trotting friend. And the gold silkscreen motif will sit pretty on just about any surface.
SHOP NOW: Memo “Lalibela” Candle, $75
How Charming9 of 18
Your retro pal will swoon over this hip charm bracelet, complete with vintage pieces found in and around New York City.
SHOP NOW: Apsaras “Vintage Perfume” bracelet, $142
Stocking Stuffer10 of 18
Your vintage-obsessed friend won’t hesitate to wear these chic archive stockings that come in bubble gum, blush and “eau de nil.” Ooh la la is right.
SHOP NOW: N de Samim stockings, $42 each
Time Out11 of 18
We can’t think of a guy who wouldn’t want something that’s both functional and fresh. And since this watch comes in an array of colors, you will please even the pickiest prince.
SHOP NOW: Nixon “Rubber Player” watch, $145
First Blush12 of 18
Fans of the designer will no doubt flaunt this wallet while shopping for his quilted bags and retro prints.
SHOP NOW: Marc Jacobs “Zip” wallet, $425
Guest of Honor13 of 18
Your friend who lives to host will put these elegant guest soaps on proud display. But we think they just might be too pretty to unwrap.
SHOP NOW: Alora soaps, $14 each
Hello Dolly14 of 18
These one-of-a-kind dolls from Spain will make any little girl smile, but the seriously fashionable outfits will win mom’s approval as well.
SHOP NOW: Severina Doll, $82
Book It15 of 18
The old-school comp book will appeal to your senses while the artsy removable sleeve will win kids over.
SHOP NOW: Kimmel Kids composition books, $24
Sitting Pretty16 of 18
The little tykes in your life will want to perch on these colorful poufs. And there’s a size for every age.
SHOP NOW: Donna Wilson Nos Da Poufs, starting at $237
Sweater Weather17 of 18
Winter months call for cozy knits, and little boys need to stay warm too. This hand-knit style is sure to inspire mom-envy.
SHOP NOW: Wovenplay “Hallands” sweater, $253
Wake-Up Call18 of 18
Put someone special under the spell of this sensual fragrance, which is meant to capture the spirit of dewy mornings through notes of amber and violet.
SHOP NOW: Francis Kurkdjian “Absolue Pour Le Matin” fragrance, $175
- Leo's annual astrological guide
- 9 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should Own
- Christian Louboutin for your nails
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- How To Look Like Jenny McCarthy In Your 40s
- 10 Shocking Stories About Returning Clothes
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession