Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Next1 of 10Courtesy of Forever 21
- Previous Next2 of 10Courtesy of Pantene
- Previous Next3 of 10Courtesy of Garnet Hill
- Previous Next4 of 10Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next5 of 10Courtesy of W. W. Norton & Company
- Previous Next6 of 10Courtesy of Elemental Store
- Previous Next7 of 10Courtesy of Zinc Door
- Previous Next8 of 10Courtesy of Korres
- Previous Next9 of 10Courtesy of Sparrow & Co.
- Previous Next10 of 10Courtesy of Aroma Home
Coming Up Roses1 of 10
Get a good night’s rest with these soft chiffon pajamas shorts. Pair them with a white ribbed tank for just the right combo of boyish style and flirty femininity.
SHOP NOW: Cabbage Rose Print Shorts, $7
Beauty Sleep2 of 10
Comb this brand-new treatment through the ends of your strands before bed then turn off the light and hit the hay. The serum will soften and hydrate your hair while you sleep. How's that for getting your beauty rest?
SHOP NOW: Pantene Overnight Miracle Repair Serum, $6
Cold Comfort3 of 10
The new Eileen Fischer bed collection for Garnet Hill comes in lots of yummy sorbet colors, perfect for summer. The lightweight linen fabric will help keep you cool—without affecting the heat between you and your partner.
SHOP NOW: Garnet Hill linen sheets, $75 (pair of standard pillowcases)
Rave On4 of 10
Take neon off of the streets and into your bedroom with this electric yellow lingerie set, complete with racerback bra and lace-lined undies. It might just be the perfect way to bring back that spark.
SHOP NOW: Topshop Neon Mesh Triangle Bra and Mini, $40
Story Time5 of 10
Before-bed reading should help you wind down, without totally putting you to sleep. This new collection of stories does just that. The six tales—which span the globe from New York to Paris to India—offer the intensity and pleasure of a novel in about 35 pages each. The end.
SHOP NOW: Fools, $16
Afraid of the Dark?6 of 10
Finally, a night light that's cool enough for grownups. This glow-in-the-dark brick (a real bulb encased in acrylic resin) provides just enough illumination to help you find your way to the bathroom, no matter how pitch-black it may be in your room.
SHOP NOW: Glow Brick, $35
Tray Chic7 of 10
Lost your specs after falling asleep while reading in bed—again? This classic tray from Zinc Door gives you a safe place to stash your nighttime accoutrements, right before you nod off.
SHOP NOW: Gazebo blue tray, $143
Overnight Sensation8 of 10
The star ingredient in this "sleeping facial"? Greek yogurt, used for centuries by Mediterranean women to soothe and moisturize their skin. Slather it on before bed to help hydrate while you snooze. Yogurt—it's not just for breakfast anymore.
SHOP NOW: Korres Greek Yoghurt Advanced Nourishing Sleeping Facial, $45
Soft Patch9 of 10
This vintage hand-stitched quilt will not only keep you warm, but the colorful Indian textile will also add some Bohemian flair to your basic bedspread.
SHOP NOW: Vintage Sari Quilt, $153
Sheep's Eyes10 of 10
Sleep just got sweeter with a little lavender, velour and silk soothing those tired eyes. A must-have for plane-hoppers, this mask will help you snooze in style anywhere you go.
SHOP NOW: Aroma Home Red Eye Mask, $15
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Christian Louboutin for your nails
- How to Clean Your House in 10 Minutes
- 10 Things You Can Never Change About a Man
- 10 Tricks For Faking Bigger Eyes
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession