Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
- Next1 of 17Courtesy of Neiman Marcus
- Previous Next2 of 17Courtesy of Pixie Market
- Previous Next3 of 17Courtesy of Lulu & Georgia
- Previous Next4 of 17Courtesy of Yoox
- Previous Next5 of 17Courtesy of Ulta
- Previous Next6 of 17Courtesy of Zappos
- Previous Next7 of 17Courtesy of Artsy Modern
- Previous Next8 of 17Courtesy of Barneys
- Previous Next9 of 17Courtesy of ASOS
- Previous Next10 of 17Courtesy of Farfetch
- Previous Next11 of 17Courtesy of Sole Society
- Previous Next12 of 17Courtesy of Saks Fifth Avenue
- Previous Next13 of 17Courtesy of Modcloth
- Previous Next14 of 17Courtesy of t+j Designs
- Previous Next15 of 17Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next16 of 17Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next17 of 17Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
Ceramic Class1 of 17
Add a touch of graphic glam to your desk or bedside table with this zebra dish by Jonathan Adler, $32, which comes in both silver and gold.
Cat's Meow2 of 17
Up your shoe game with these all-white canvas kicks, $69, named after the feline fashion sensation herself: Karl Lagerfeld's Choupette.
Bank On It3 of 17
Drop loose coins into these colorful owl banks, $58, sold in a set of four—group them all together or place anywhere spare change seems to accumulate.
Hop To It4 of 17
Throw pillows don't get much cuter than this bunny one, $42, from Yoox, screen-printed in a pretty pink hue.
Nailed It5 of 17
In advance of “Muppets Most Wanted” hitting theaters, Disney and OPI have released a limited-edition set of polishes, $13, featuring Kermit, Miss Piggy and more.
On the Run6 of 17
Get the benefits of barefoot running without having to actually go shoeless with Nike Free 5.0, $100. It's designed to fit like a glove—for your feet.
Coming Clean7 of 17
Add a little color and charm to your kitchen with this towel from Artsy Modern, $21. It should make the task of drying dishes a little more fun.
Cuff 'Em8 of 17
For the guy in your life who loves dogs, these gunmetal bulldog cufflinks from Barneys, on sale for $50, will add a cool accent to his wardrobe.
Work Friends9 of 17
Brighten up your desk with this bear highlighter pack from ASOS, $6. It comes with five different hues for all your coloring—ahem, reading—needs.
Monkey Business10 of 17
With a delicate monkey-and-palm print and tailored cut, these silk Piamita trousers, $285, manage to be both playful and polished.
Chain Gang11 of 17
Sophisticated enough for work yet fabulously glam for a night out, Sole Society's Myra bag, $60, will ensure you are purr-fectly on trend.
Earth Angel12 of 17
Warm up your look with Dolce & Gabbana's Classic Cream Lipstick in desert, $37, a rich earthy tone that's sexy and smooth.
Sit, Stay13 of 17
This sweet Boston terrier doorstop, $40, by Modcloth will prop the door open for you and your guests—no training necessary.
Spot On14 of 17
For a touch of sophistication and edge, add this leopard-print bangle by t+j Designs, $30, to your 9-to-6 look.
Tall Order15 of 17
Add a touch of safari-inspired style to your room with this colorful giraffe pillow, $26, from Nordstrom.
Pet Friendly16 of 17
A must for any dog lover, these lightweight Anthopologie pajama pants, $50, are made for lounging around with your pooch.
Call of the Wild17 of 17
This Kenzo Tiger Embroidered Cotton Sweatshirt, $310. It's fierce enough to wear by itself, or layered over a white button-down for a preppy look.
Shop More Finds:
- 7 Ways to Grow Out Your Bangs Gracefully
- Virgo's Personalized Astrological Guide
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- The Ultimate Guide to Granny Chic
- Esquire: 14 Books Every Man Should Read
- 10 Style Rebels Who Changed Fashion
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession