Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- Next1 of 13Courtesy of Poppin
- Previous Next2 of 13Courtesy of Think Geek
- Previous Next3 of 13Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next4 of 13Courtesy of Moda Operandi
- Previous Next5 of 13Courtesy of Zara
- Previous Next6 of 13Courtesy of Amazon
- Previous Next7 of 13Courtesy of Pendleton
- Previous Next8 of 13Courtesy of Bauble Bar
- Previous Next9 of 13Courtesy of Amazon
- Previous Next10 of 13Courtesy of Kate Spade
- Previous Next11 of 13Courtesy of Amazon
- Previous Next12 of 13Courtesy of Sephora
- Previous Next13 of 13Courtesy of Furbish Studio
Inspiring Minds1 of 13
Looking to add a little decor to your office? With Poppin's Do The Bright Thing Canvas, $95, you get a fabulous piece of wall art, plus plenty of inspiration.
Fair & Square2 of 13
Save some much-needed space on your kitchen counter with these stackable mugs and Lego-inspired containers, $40 for the whole set.
Check Mate3 of 13
Both comfy and stylish, Topshop's gingham skaters, $35, are destined to become your newest go-to shoes. Casual Fridays, here we come.
Hang Loose4 of 13
Take a break for your everyday studs and instead rock these elegant drop earrings, $219. The multicolored cabochon stones will catch the eye of any passerby.
Bright Idea5 of 13
The classic gray sweatshirt gets a serious upgrade with this Zara find, $60. Dress it up with a black pencil skirt, or down with your favorite jeans.
Outside the Box6 of 13
Add a little fun to your desk: Twist and turn the Playable Art Cube, $20, to create your own rainbow-colored display.
Leader of the Pack7 of 13
Travel in style with Pendleton's weekender bag, $298, a roomy duffel that's lined with pockets for all your on-the-go essentials.
Petal Power8 of 13
The easiest way to dress up a jeans-and-tee combo? This Rainbow Starlite Bib necklace, $58, guaranteed to give any outfit more oomph.
Candy Land9 of 13
Create your own colorful confections with Meringue Girls Cookbook, $13. There's always room for dessert—especially when it's as light and airy as these.
Looking for a Sign10 of 13
Take your look in a new direction with Kate Spade's sign post scarf, $128. Talk about miles of style.
Splatter Up11 of 13
Add a rainbow touch to your usual mani with KBShimmer's Oh Splat Nail Polish, $9. Its artsy splatter is be both fun and, well, polished.
Made in the Shade12 of 13
Get a head start on spring with Sephora's Color Spectrum IT palette, $32, which includes 12 pretty hues, from luminous neutral to daring aqua.
Puff Piece13 of 13
Ready for winter to end? Combine a pair of Furbish Studio's rainbow stripe pillows, $50 each, with your favorite floral pillows for a healthy dose of springtime.
Shop More Finds:
- The 20 top celeb-inspired wedding hairdos
- TV Shows That Were Ahead of Their Time
- Bespoke clutches develop a cult-like following
- Fashion Tricks Everyone Should Master
- 12 Ways to Upgrade a Dorm Room
- How to End a Friendship With Class
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession