Glo's Latest Obsession: Year of the Horse
- Next1 of 12Courtesy of Sephora
- Previous Next2 of 12Courtesy of Amazon
- Previous Next3 of 12Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next4 of 12Courtesy of Horchow
- Previous Next5 of 12Courtesy of French Connection
- Previous Next6 of 12Courtesy of House of Harlow 1960
- Previous Next7 of 12Courtesy of Amazon
- Previous Next8 of 12Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next9 of 12Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next10 of 12Courtesy of Williams-Sonoma
- Previous Next11 of 12Courtesy of Wallis
- Previous Next12 of 12Courtesy of ASOS
Power Player1 of 12
Before your next mani, brush on Butter London's Nail Fertilizer, $19. It contains horsetail, an herbal ingredient with a high silica content to repair brittle nails.
Thoroughbred Style2 of 12
Add a touch of neoclassical charm to your sofa with this Thomas Paul pillow, $43, which includes an ultra-soft feather-down insert.
Takes the Cake3 of 12
Work Horse4 of 12
Wild Horses5 of 12
This French Connection Hatched Horses tunic dress, $150, lets you show off your wild side without showing too much skin.
Shoe Shine6 of 12
While we can't guarantee that this House of Harlow 1960 horseshoe bangle, $48, will improve your luck, it will definitely up your style.
Horse Whisperer7 of 12
How will the Year of the Horse affect you? Check out Your Chinese Horoscope 2014, $12, for a personalized guide to love, luck and success.
Horse Power8 of 12
For touch-ups on the go, pick up Chantecaille's Wild Horse compact, $83. It includes three flattering eyeshadows and a blush. Giddyup!
Lucky Kicks9 of 12
Nike's Year of the Horse high-top, $100, successfully marries street style with high style. Pair them with dark skinny jeans and a blazer for a fashion-forward vibe.
Corral Clutter10 of 12
Horsing Around11 of 12
Full Steam Ahead12 of 12
Shop More Finds:
- The 20 top celeb-inspired wedding hairdos
- TV Shows That Were Ahead of Their Time
- Bespoke clutches develop a cult-like following
- Fashion Tricks Everyone Should Master
- 12 Ways to Upgrade a Dorm Room
- How to End a Friendship With Class
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession