Good As Gold
- NextWant It!1 of 6Courtesy of Amazon
- Previous Next2 of 6Courtesy of La Prairie
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 6Courtesy of Amazon
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 6Courtesy of LaRocca
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 6Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 6Courtesy of La Prairie
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Shiny, Pretty Things1 of 6
By Abby Gardner
Just when you thought beauty products couldn't get more luxurious, now companies have started adding actual gold to their ingredient lists. Take this hand and skin mask that contains actual gold dust meant to help stop signs of aging.
SHOP NOW: rh8 Jamela 24k Hand Mask, $39
Liquid Lustre2 of 6
Think of this product as a gift for the girl who has everything ... and you have everything, too. It's supposed to de-age your skin and make it literally glow. And for that price, it definitely better! And how pretty is that bottle?
SHOP NOW: La Prairie Radiance Pure Gold, $580
Rush, Rush3 of 6
This pomade from celebrity stylist, Oribe, contains gold and will literally make your hair shimmer with the flecks. Just be careful not to get it on your fancy dress before you hit the town.
SHOP NOW: Oribe Gold Pomade, $49
Metallic Moment4 of 6
This creamy cleanser's got 24K colloidal gold to help spur cell turnover, which in turn makes your skin look younger and more radiant. Plus, it's got soothing green tea extract and aloe, too.
SHOP NOW: LaRocca 24K Gold Cleanser, $50
Luxe Lotion5 of 6
This luxe cream has 24K gold attatched to silk microfibers that help stop inflammation and free radical damage. High-tech luxury at its very finest.
SHOP NOW: Chantecaille Nano Gold Energizing Cream, $420
Shine On6 of 6
You'll pay a pretty penny for this product, but one of its key ingredients is colloidal gold which is supposed to increase collagen levels and elasticity in the skin.
SHOP NOW: La Prairie Cellular Radiance Emulsion, $425