The best celeb locks of the moment
- Next1 of 13Glo
- Previous Next2 of 13Marion Curtis/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next3 of 13Michael Simon/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next4 of 13Rabbani and Solimene Photography/WireImage for H&M
- Previous Next5 of 13Larry Marano/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 13Mike Pont/FilmMagic
- Previous Next7 of 13Jerod Harris/WireImage
- Previous Next8 of 13Mike Marsland/Wireimage
- Previous Next9 of 13ChinaFotoPress/ChinaFotoPress via Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 13Ilya S. Savenok/Getty Images
- Previous Next11 of 13Mark Cuthbert/UK Press via Getty Images
- Previous Next12 of 13Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next13 of 13JB Lacroix/WireImage
-21 of 13
Dark Shadows2 of 13
With her curtain of shiny, deep chestnut locks, Adriana Lima looked every inch an Angel at the Victoria's Secret runway show.
Sweet Style3 of 13
A more demure member of the Kardashian clan, Kendall Jenner looks beautifully age-appropriate with her stick-straight, center-parted 'do.
Amber Waves4 of 13
Joan Smalls gorgeously interprets the style: Hers is straight on top and slightly wavy towards the ends.
Long Look5 of 13
With a slightly retro style that would not have looked out of place in 1969, Giuliana Rancic wears her shiny locks extremely long and sleek.
Shine Time6 of 13
In a rare departure from her signature waves, Sofia Vergara looks stunning with super-straight, glossy locks.
Black Out7 of 13
Sporting a super-dark color, Vanessa Hudgens' version of the style—long, with just a hint of a wave—frames her face beautifully.
Night Moves8 of 13
Nicole Scherzinger wears a slightly more messy version of the 'do, and the tousled look ups the sexy factor.
Model Behavior9 of 13
Brit catwalker Rosie Huntington-Whiteley demonstrates that blondes can beautifully pull off the long, center-parted trend as well.
Back in Black10 of 13
Real Housewife Kyle Richards wears her deep brown hair meticulously straight and completely off her face, keeping her beauty front-and-center.
Wave Rider11 of 13
Amping up the style with a little more volume at the crown and a few face-framing waves, Kim Kardashian makes the look her own.
Star Power12 of 13
Elle Fanning shows that young celebs are in on the trend as well, wearing her super-long golden locks with slight roots visible at her part, a touch that adds a bit of edge.
Look Back13 of 13
Twilight star Elizabeth Reaser looks stunning in a style that is straight but soft at the crown that leads down to a subtle wave at the ends.
NEXT ON GLO: More fabulous celebrity hairdos