- Next1 of 12
- Previous Next2 of 12
- Previous Next3 of 12
- Previous Next4 of 12
- Previous Next5 of 12
- Previous Next6 of 12
- Previous Next7 of 12
- Previous Next8 of 12
- Previous Next9 of 12
- Previous Next10 of 12
- Previous Next11 of 12
- Previous Next12 of 12
- Hair Highlights9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
BEAUTY_HHEmmaHair_v011 of 12beauty hair highlights 11/19Glo
BEAUTY_HH_Rihanna_Retna_RihannaJR200265962 of 12
By Abby Gardner We'd just gotten used to Rihanna's short red 'do when she goes and trades it in for a super-sleek, straight style in the same color. Like most looks, she totally pulls it off.John Ricard / Retna Ltd.
Kate Middleton3 of 12
Sure we've all been oohing and ahing over Kate Middleton's engagement ring. But let's pause for a minute and admire her gloriously shiny brown locks. Pretty as a princess, indeed.
Sarah Jessica Parker4 of 12
SJP never disappoints on the red carpet. She can even make runway hair look totally doable for the average woman.
Mandy Moore5 of 12
I guess even playing a cartoon version of Rapunzel can make you tired of wearing your hair down. Needless to say, Mandy Moore's big, messy bun looks perfect with the neckline of her dress.RD / Orchon / Retna Digital
Christina Ricci6 of 12
I only wish I had a face that could pull off ultra-sculpted bangs like Christina Ricci's. They're so distinctly cool.Gary Gershoff/WireImage
Cher & Christina Aguilera7 of 12
As much as Burlesque is about singing and dancing, it's also about major hair and serious makeup. Cher and Christina Aguilera did not disappoint at their film's L.A. premiere.
ON WONDERWALL LATINO: Christina Aguilera's Style ProfileJason Merritt/Getty Images
Annalynne McCord8 of 12
In an apparent attempt not to be outshone by Burlesque's diva stars, AnnaLynne McCord showed up with some insanely big hair.RD / Orchon / Retna Digital
Carey Mulligan9 of 12
It was announced this week that Carey Mulligan landed the role of Daisy Buchanan in Baz Luhrmann's The Great Gatsby. Perfection. And this is just another slick style that proves how versatile her locks are.Donna Ward / Retna Ltd.
Emma Watson10 of 12
Emma Watson has grown up so gracefully before our eyes. This super-cropped pixie cut is perfect for a Brown University student/huge movie star.John Spellman / Retna Ltd.
Nicki Minaj11 of 12
Nicki Minaj is one of the hottest pop acts out there at the moment. And she's making sure we don't forget her anytime soon by dyeing the tips of her hair an extremely hot pink.Splash News
Anne Hathaway12 of 12
Can someone please put me in touch with Anne's hairstylist so I can find out the secret to making her hair that shiny? I think I can see my reflection in it.Rob Kim / Retna Ltd.