Celeb hair races to the topknot
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous Next2 of 11Jean-Paul Aussenard/BAUER-GRIFFIN
- Previous Next3 of 11Roger Kisby/Getty Images for Wildfox
- Previous Next4 of 11Eric Charbonneau/WireImage
- Previous Next5 of 11Gregg DeGuire/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 11Luca Teuchmann/WireImage
- Previous Next7 of 11Bennett Raglin/WireImage
- Previous Next8 of 11Jemal Countess/Getty Images for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week
- Previous Next9 of 11Lester Cohen/Getty Images for Topshop Topman
- Previous Next10 of 11Dave M. Benett/Getty Images
- Previous Next11 of 11Don Arnold/WireImage
- Celeb hair races to the topknot9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Unknown-21 of 11
Smooth Operator2 of 11
Olivia Munn swept her onyx hair into a sleek and shiny bun with tons of volume.
Elevated Lady3 of 11
An adorable Vanessa Hudgens went for an ever-so-slightly messy interpretation of the topknot, which suited her casual look.
Tall Order4 of 11
Actress Busy Philipps wore her glossy blond bun a bit off-center, lending a sense of play to the look.
Do the Twist5 of 11
Flight actress Garcelle Beauvais chose a wound-up version of the style.
Crowning Glory6 of 11
Rooney Mara's perfect, crown-of-the-head bun should be the envy of ballerinas everywhere.
Low Altitude7 of 11
Hunger Games actress Leven Rambin shows how the style can be worn with a tad less height.
Double Up8 of 11
Model Petra Nemcova piled her glossy blond locks into a twisted-to-the-sky topknot with two layers.
Lady Look9 of 11
Jessica Lowndes, 90210 star, wears a supremely sophisticated version of the 'do, with wispy pieces pulled out, softening the effect.
Blond Ambition10 of 11
Kate Bosworth put her perfect bone structure front-and-center with this high, soft bun.
Model Behavior11 of 11
Miranda Kerr wore a bun with a few loose, face-framing strands to walk the David Jones autumn/winter 2013 runway show in Sydney.
- 7 Ways to Grow Out Your Bangs Gracefully
- Virgo's Personalized Astrological Guide
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- The Ultimate Guide to Granny Chic
- Esquire: 14 Books Every Man Should Read
- 10 Style Rebels Who Changed Fashion
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession